Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#47684 - 01/30/13 05:19 PM sailor moon in the future
sailormoon4ever Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: florida
What are you hoping to see in the new anime and what merchandise would you like to see released?

Advertisement
#47686 - 01/30/13 05:43 PM Re: sailor moon in the future [Re: sailormoon4ever]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
I think I'd like it to be like a "director's cut" of the manga.
You know expand upon certain things, like the how the generals and the inner scouts knew each other, (Takeuchi wanted to include this but never got around to it.) etc, etc...

As for merch...
I want artbooks, figures (of all types!), purses, (NOT TOTES! mad ) maybe plushies...
In short... as much as I can afford... wink

#47692 - 01/30/13 08:28 PM Re: sailor moon in the future [Re: sailormoon4ever]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I expect it'll be Sailor Moon.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#47693 - 01/30/13 10:33 PM Re: sailor moon in the future [Re: sailormoon4ever]
sevi Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Pennsylvania
As long as we get to see everything that's in the original ( no changing character's genders or making couples into relatives) and it sticks to the source material with slight expansions storyline wise.
As for merchandise I'd want figures which include the Outer Senshi this time and replicas of the transformation pens. Maybe a working replica of the music box that Tuxedo Mask gave to Sailor Moon. Although as long as it's well made I'll buy almost anything grin

#47933 - 02/05/13 12:13 PM Re: sailor moon in the future [Re: sailormoon4ever]
MarkX999 Offline
UPSF Ensign

Remastered audio... smile

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.