Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#47541 - 01/26/13 01:54 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
soup or man Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Paradise Park
I'll happily play Wind Waker again. I'm hoping they do the same for Skyward Sword, as I've yet to play it.

Advertisement
#47924 - 02/05/13 07:45 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
PetrifiedJello Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Indiana
Nintendo and I have parted ways. I needed more from my relationship and Nintendo simply refuses to grow up and change. Not that this is a complaint, but it's clearly evident we grew apart.

Even the Wii U can't save this relationship now. Besides, I find that controller one of the worst I've seen and I'm really disappointed they walked away from the setup of the Wii, which was simply awesome.

I'll miss Nintendo, but I don't believe the feeling is mutual.

#47927 - 02/05/13 07:49 AM Re: Wii U [Re: PetrifiedJello]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I haven't joined the Wii U generation either, which is surprising; considering their lineup of sweet titles. I think my apprehension is a combination of financial woe and the fact that I love the "setup of the Wii" as well. For the record, I haven't gotten a 3DS either; which is also a surprise considering I have just about every previous system Nintencdo ever released still in working order. I heard the system has a penchant for bogging down when you "turn up" the 3D. Where's the fun in that?

#47935 - 02/05/13 01:46 PM Re: Wii U [Re: PetrifiedJello]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: PetrifiedJello
Nintendo and I have parted ways. I needed more from my relationship and Nintendo simply refuses to grow up and change. Not that this is a complaint, but it's clearly evident we grew apart.

I've part ways with them when they sold off their stock of Rare to Microsoft.

#47940 - 02/05/13 03:42 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I've been staying with Nintendo for Zelda, and so far it has worked out nicely. As I have bought the GC and Wii at the end of their life cycle, so I got them for cheap and only had to pay full price for Zelda which I am okay with doing.

I went ahead and picked up the 3DS after the first price drop to get DOAD and OOT 3DS and I have been enjoying my 3DS.

#48004 - 02/06/13 02:23 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

So much for being a Wii-U exclusive. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is heading to the PS3 and 360 this April.

http://www.destructoid.com/ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-confirmed-for-ps3-and-360-244177.phtml

#48005 - 02/06/13 02:26 PM Re: Wii U [Re: joelgundam01]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
So much for being a Wii-U exclusive. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is heading to the PS3 and 360 this April.

http://www.destructoid.com/ninja-gaiden-3-razor-s-edge-confirmed-for-ps3-and-360-244177.phtml

A girl I have played past DOAs against that lives in HK already ruined that for me eailer this week. Great to see America is getting it though. Chin(TKE's CM) posted some nice images of Momiji, Ayane and Kasumi as well. Looks like I need to go bring NG3 to GameStop.

Edited by Cheap One (02/06/13 02:53 PM)
Edit Reason: Chin is Community Manger. Silly typo

#48006 - 02/06/13 02:29 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Looks like I need to go bring NG3 to GameStop.

It looks like I'll finally be buying this game on the PS3. I boycotted the previous one, since it looked like a gimped version to me.

#54536 - 07/08/13 04:10 PM Re: Wii U [Re: joelgundam01]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Ubisoft joins the mass exodus from the WiiU

ZombieU not giving Ubi any profits is some serious bad news. Looks like the WiiU will join the ranks of the GameCube and Wii as just another Nintendo Box.

#54546 - 07/08/13 09:07 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
ZombieU not giving Ubi any profits is some serious bad news. Looks like the WiiU will join the ranks of the GameCube and Wii as just another Nintendo Box.

It's not too surprising. Most gamers buy a Nintendo system for Nintendo games, not for games by 3rd party companies.

The only thing that's going to increase Wii-U sales is Nintendo themselves. Many of my friends are waiting for the next Zelda game to release, before they buy the system.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.