Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#47497 - 01/24/13 11:10 AM On the fence.
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I liked this topic in the General Anime Discussion, so I thought it might be nice here in the 5 Points Pictures General Discussions for people to inquire about Live Action and/or K Drama titles.

Are you interested in a Live Action/K Drama title, but you're just not sure whether or not to go for it? Have you read some reviews, but would like to hear what some of the people at Anime Today have to say about it? Maybe the title isn't available for streaming video, so you can't preview it; or maybe it's a brand new title on DVD/BD and somebody here at the forum may have seen it through other means such as fansubs or other online resources and you'd like their opinion before you invest in the discs. If you're on the fence and would like to ask about a Live Action/K Drama title, ask here.

#47498 - 01/24/13 11:11 AM Re: On the fence. [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Ok I'll go first. Does anybody know anything about the upcoming "Bleak Night"? I think it looks kinda cool.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.