Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 616 of 938 < 1 2 ... 614 615 616 617 618 ... 937 938 >
Topic Options
#47294 - 01/19/13 08:45 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Currently streaming some of the Winter simulcasts. "Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?" has a lot of potential. It's a lot like "Dog Days" in tone and it's fun to watch.

I'd post my viewing schedule, but it would be too obvious that I don't have a life. frown

Advertisement
#47295 - 01/19/13 10:29 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Manhiem]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Manhiem
I'd post my viewing schedule, but it would be too obvious that I don't have a life. frown

Don't we all?

#47296 - 01/19/13 11:48 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Getting my weekly fix of Fairy Tail.

#47297 - 01/19/13 12:49 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Originally Posted By: Manhiem

Don't we all?
I often feel the same way, like when my posts in this topic abut eachother without another poster in-between... like on the previous page. Now that I think about it... I don't care. I love anime!

#47301 - 01/19/13 03:29 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
On episode 5 of Black Lagoon, wow i'm glad i made this purchase, BL is a really intense hardcore anime, loving it so far, with a great dub(Brad Swaile is awesome.)

I also watched the first 2 Tenchi Muyo! OVA episodes, i can see why it's universally loved, it's a quality show, i'm enjoying it so far, but man the dub is pretty bad...my preference is to watch anime dubbed, but this kinda reminds me of Outlaw Star, a very good anime with a terrible dub that detracts me from liking it as much as i should.

#47302 - 01/19/13 03:40 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: KyleMills]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
On episode 5 of Black Lagoon, wow i'm glad i made this purchase, BL is a really intense hardcore anime, loving it so far, with a great dub(Brad Swaile is awesome.)

I also watched the first 2 Tenchi Muyo! OVA episodes, i can see why it's universally loved, it's a quality show, i'm enjoying it so far, but man the dub is pretty bad...my preference is to watch anime dubbed, but this kinda reminds me of Outlaw Star, a very good anime with a terrible dub that detracts me from liking it as much as i should.

I'd definetly have to disagree with you on the TM dub-while it isn't masterpiece theater it fits the characters quite well and it does get a little hammy in places but it gets the job done.

#47310 - 01/19/13 05:14 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: zrdb]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Originally Posted By: KyleMills

I'd definetly have to disagree with you on the TM dub-while it isn't masterpiece theater it fits the characters quite well and it does get a little hammy in places it gets the job done.

Hopefully the dub gets better for me, i do like the show though!

#47321 - 01/20/13 03:29 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kakashi12210 Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: West Virginia
Just finished up the first 5 episodes of Midori Days and I love the premise. I hope the rest of the episodes are as good as the first 5.

#47326 - 01/20/13 10:47 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
A Certain Magical Index

Iím currently watching A Certain Magical Index.
And I canít say their name or the Series, since I made it a
Quiz Question that havenít been answered yet.
But.......

I really like that Character, even more so than the Main Leads, and Iím looking forward to the
R1 English Dub release of the Series.

#47327 - 01/20/13 11:20 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zschadwick Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Maryland
Just finish Steins Gate and Persona 4. Starting to watch MM!.
What is Black Lagoon about I've never seen it and might add it to the list of to watch.

Edited by zschadwick (01/20/13 11:22 AM)

Page 616 of 938 < 1 2 ... 614 615 616 617 618 ... 937 938 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.