Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 630 of 930 < 1 2 ... 628 629 630 631 632 ... 929 930 >
Topic Options
#48413 - 02/16/13 11:40 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BWBODDY]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Yugo The Negotiator - It's a very interesting and unique show to say the least. I'm only 3 episodes in, so I don't have much of an opinion yet.

I thought it was good, Iíve watched my copy of it a couple times.
Itíll be worth watching again this next year.

I didn't say it was bad. It's very good actually. I just couldn't form an opinion with only watching 3 episodes. To be more precise, I refused to form an opinion. I didn't want to jinx myself, since the show is unique and unpredictable.

Finished watching up to episode 6 last night, which is the end of the Pakistan arc. Now onto the Russia arc.

Advertisement
#48414 - 02/16/13 12:23 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: kakashi12210]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: kakashi12210
My PS3 must really be messing up, I was trying to watch the second disc of Air and about 3 minutes into the second episode on the disc it messed up and skipped ahead 4 minutes. But, I just tried it in my computer and it worked perfectly.

The ps3 is hit or miss (mostly miss) for playing dvds and blurays-try using a real dvd or bluray player and I think you'll have much better results.

#48415 - 02/16/13 01:17 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
RightStuf FTW... again! I just received a shipping confirmation for my copy of Trigun Anime Classics Edition, which is due out March 12. It's February 16th! That really takes the sting out of my Trigun misfortune. Thanks RightStuf. Now I can get back into the The Ballad Of Vash The Stampede.

#48416 - 02/16/13 01:24 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Yugo The Negotiator - It's a very interesting and unique show to say the least. I'm only 3 episodes in, so I don't have much of an opinion yet.

I thought it was good, Iíve watched my copy of it a couple times.
Itíll be worth watching again this next year.

I didn't say it was bad. It's very good actually. I just couldn't form an opinion with only watching 3 episodes. To be more precise, I refused to form an opinion. I didn't want to jinx myself, since the show is unique and unpredictable.

Finished watching up to episode 6 last night, which is the end of the Pakistan arc. Now onto the Russia arc.

Sorry joel , I wasn't implying... smile

#48417 - 02/16/13 01:26 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Qwaser Of Stigmata Collection 2

I don't know what's more impressive: The fact that Qwaser Of Stigmata delivers some of the best fanservice ever put to video, and it's not even a Blu-ray. Or the fact that amid the outrageous fanservice, is an awesome anime. Great music, cool characters, twisting storyline, original premise, sweet combat; it's all there. I'm beside myself with joy over the fact that Qwaser Of Stigmata II is coming to DVD as well.

#48423 - 02/16/13 03:04 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Deadman Wonderland

I've only watched the 1st episode so far, which i enjoyed, i'm told the ending is a HUGE dissapointment, which is a bummer, because i feel this title has a ton of potential.

#48424 - 02/16/13 04:10 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
ChaosBlade666 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

well the ending is unfinished

#48425 - 02/16/13 05:11 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: KyleMills]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
Deadman Wonderland

I've only watched the 1st episode so far, which i enjoyed, i'm told the ending is a HUGE dissapointment, which is a bummer, because i feel this title has a ton of potential.

I enjoyed Deadman Wonderland with the exception of the first episode. That over dramatic court trial was a little too much. In the manga, the court trial was only two panels long, where the judge just gave him his sentence.

#48427 - 02/16/13 06:41 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: joelgundam01]
KyleMills Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
Deadman Wonderland

I enjoyed Deadman Wonderland with the exception of the first episode. That over dramatic court trial was a little too much. In the manga, the court trial was only two panels long, where the judge just gave him his sentence.

I thought it was a decent episode, nothing spectacular but fun, however it's gotten better, i'm now going on episode 6. Episode 1 has been my least favorite as well, Episode 2 has probably been my personal favorite so far. Don't know if the series will be a keeper or not though...

#48430 - 02/16/13 09:24 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: KyleMills]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Deadman Wonderland

I thought it was a decent episode, nothing spectacular but fun, however it's gotten better, i'm now going on episode 6. Episode 1 has been my least favorite as well, Episode 2 has probably been my personal favorite so far. Don't know if the series will be a keeper or not though...

For me this is one of Greg Ayres performances that I was able to stand.

Iíve stated on the Forum before that Iíve seen some many of his performances where he does the Greg Ayres Voice ( aka: That Voice )
The winy little bitch of a boy voice, that makes you want to throw something at the TV and/or cover your ears, I just couldnít watch anymore Anime he had a major part in.

I remember when I found out that Greg Ayres was voicing the lead character, I actual cancelled my pre-order of Deadman Wonderland.

It was sometime after that I did get it, I dared myself to do it, plus there was a price drop, and after seeing most of it on TV I knew it wasnít bad enough ( The Greg Ayres Voice )
to keep me from getting it. ( I hoped )

There were a few moments in Deadman where I was about to say no I canít do it.
Because he was doing that Wimpy, Winy, Crying Voice, than it would stop just in time for me to be able to continue to watch the Series till it happened again,
but ended soon after like before and I was able to carry on.

So, I liked the show, and it is something that Iím sure I could re-watch, so I added it to my collection.

Page 630 of 930 < 1 2 ... 628 629 630 631 632 ... 929 930 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.