Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#46870 - 01/08/13 10:23 AM archived orders
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I was just lookin' at my account history at RightStuf... wow. I knew there was a reason that I archived my orders after I received them in the mail. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I'm an addictavid collector. I think I'm gonna go hide my archived orders now... best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Advertisement
#46873 - 01/08/13 10:47 AM Re: archived orders [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
I was just lookin' at my account history at RightStuf... wow. I knew there was a reason that I archived my orders after I received them in the mail. I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that I'm an addictavid collector. I think I'm gonna go hide my archived orders now... best to let sleeping dogs lie.

I know what you mean crazy

#46875 - 01/08/13 11:38 AM Re: archived orders [Re: BWBODDY]
Richard Harms Online

UPSF Admiral

Loc: Des Moines, Iowa, US
I was once asked to add a "total amount I've spent" to the online store. Decided against doing it after thinking through how that could be used against our customers by spouses/SOs/etc. Would hate to scare anyone off. smile

#46877 - 01/08/13 12:46 PM Re: archived orders [Re: Richard Harms]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Richard Harms
I was once asked to add a "total amount I've spent" to the online store. Decided against doing it after thinking through how that could be used against our customers by spouses/SOs/etc. Would hate to scare anyone off. smile

That was a wise move.

#46878 - 01/08/13 12:57 PM Re: archived orders [Re: Richard Harms]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Iíve asked Customer Service to give me that total, I think two times in the past, and Posted it here.
crazy ( Sure to brag, or maybe a cry for help.. either one works... ) crazy

Iím just glad ( I really mean it ) that my Wife never saw that figure.

She seeís everything coming in, and she has no problem with my Love of Anime.
Itís just the Sticker Shock would be eye widening. ( to say the least )
I spend about 4 times more on Anime than she does on Books.
*but, one of us has to spend more on their Hobby than the other* grin

#46889 - 01/08/13 04:47 PM Re: archived orders [Re: Richard Harms]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's probably for the best. I shudder to think what kind of money I've spent. But... that's OK. I love anime!

#47969 - 02/06/13 07:08 AM Re: archived orders [Re: Richard Harms]
PetrifiedJello Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Indiana

Boo. I would like to see this myself. Last year, I created an Excel file to keep track, but I lost it somewhere. I have to do another one, but just too lazy.

I can attest that whatever I spent at TRSI would be a drop in the bucket compared to what I've paid to Hobby Search Japan. Now that total remains hidden, especially from myself.

I dare not see what I've spent. My heart won't take it. wink

#47970 - 02/06/13 07:32 AM Re: archived orders [Re: PetrifiedJello]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: PetrifiedJello

Boo. I would like to see this myself. Last year, I created an Excel file to keep track, but I lost it somewhere. I have to do another one, but just too lazy.

I can attest that whatever I spent at TRSI would be a drop in the bucket compared to what I've paid to Hobby Search Japan. Now that total remains hidden, especially from myself.

RightStuf does have the total just ask them what it is
They've told me a couple of times.

#47973 - 02/06/13 09:18 AM Re: archived orders [Re: PetrifiedJello]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Is the aforementioned distributor, the place where you recruited your kawaii army?

#47974 - 02/06/13 09:20 AM Re: archived orders [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Hobby Search Japan does sell figures.

#47999 - 02/06/13 12:42 PM Re: archived orders [Re: kiku]
PetrifiedJello Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: kiku
Is the aforementioned distributor, the place where you recruited your kawaii army?

One of several. I also buy from Hobby Link Japan, Figure.fm (classified section), and RACS.

I would not be joking when I say my figure collection is 4x the amount paid for my DVD collection.

#48018 - 02/06/13 06:36 PM Re: archived orders [Re: PetrifiedJello]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands

Hmm, myfigurecollection.net lists prices for most figures in their database, so I wonder why they AFAIK don't have "total value of your collection" as a possible statistic. They seem to have total weight and "total height when stacked on top of eachother", which are more silly statistics... (Yay, my last activity there: 3 years ago...)
Super rough estimate, I'd think I'm upto about $15K for anime and "only" $5K for figures, model kits etc.

I never archived orders, but the list in my account only goes back to 2007, while my Rightstuf orders mail archive goes way, way further than that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.