Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 100 of 305 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 304 305 >
Topic Options
#48675 - 02/22/13 02:52 AM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Discotek facebook comment on Samurai Pizza Cats: "We're hoping for a July release".

Advertisement
#48680 - 02/22/13 11:23 AM Re: Anime News [Re: Cheap One]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Sentai/Section 23's June releases
here

So excited for Tari Tari. Can't wait to rewatch it on my TV. Kind of sad it isn't getting a dub/blu-ray but that is better then not getting any Tari Tari

It looks like
MOMO, GIRL GOD OF DEATH COMPLETE
DUSK MAIDEN OF AMNESIA COMPLETE
MYSTERIOUS GIRLFRIEND X COMPLETE
KILL ME BABY COMPLETE

will all be getting Dubs ( unless I misread ) that's what I'm happy about.
I'll have to check up on these Titles and see what they're all about, than afterwards I'll see if I'm still happy about it grin

#48681 - 02/22/13 11:29 AM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

That is correct. They are all up on RightStuf now, guess the announcement went out too late yesterday for RightStuf to put them up.

#48682 - 02/22/13 11:42 AM Re: Anime News [Re: Cheap One]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
That is correct. They are all up on RightStuf now, guess the announcement went out too late yesterday for RightStuf to put them up.

THANKS Cheap One ! grin
They are now all on per-order laugh

#48683 - 02/22/13 11:48 AM Re: Anime News [Re: Cheap One]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY

The announcement came out yesterday afternoon. However, Shawne let everyone out early yesterday, because of a huge snowstorm that was nailing them pretty good.

http://www.rightstuf.com/n/FT0000004946

#48690 - 02/22/13 06:44 PM Re: Anime News [Re: joelgundam01]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Other than Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and Letter Bee it seems like just another group of animes I have no interest in whatsoever. I'm beginning to think male anime characters have become an endangered species. Thank goodness I still have enough manga series to read.

#48693 - 02/22/13 07:09 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Tari Tari has two great male characters. Don't know why they aren't on the Tari Tari cover, as they have big episodes just like the three girls.

#48702 - 02/22/13 10:30 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Cheap One]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Tari Tari has two great male characters. Don't know why they aren't on the Tari Tari cover, as they have big episodes just like the three girls.

I definitely wouldn't have known just from the description and box art. But are they fleshed out male characters or just the usual skirt lifting, perverted, fan-service providing stand in prop "male characters"?

#48705 - 02/22/13 11:32 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

The anime is about a club and it is all their last year in highschool. A few episodes are given to each character to grow up from a teenage to someone ready to tackle college/job after highschool.

There are 5 members in the club, the three girls shown on the cover. Plus the 2 none mentioned/shown males. I would say the character Wein is the better of the two boys. He is a transfer student from if I remember correctly England, though he use to live in Japan when he was younger. His grow up episode is pretty touching.

Edit: I personally am a fan of fanservice, but this anime doesn't really have any. There is a beach episode though and that is the only fanservice you really see. No panty/cleavage shots in this anime.

Edited by Cheap One (02/22/13 11:36 PM)

#48706 - 02/22/13 11:45 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Cheap One]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Thanks for the info smile I don't hate fanservice. What I don't like is when a series inserts a male character simply to increase said fanservice and don't give him a personality. If I look up a series and the only trait I see for the male character amounts to pervert and nothing else I tend to skip them.

Page 100 of 305 < 1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 304 305 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.