Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 17 of 79 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 78 79 >
Topic Options
#38338 - 06/01/12 11:36 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: Gevin]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Didn't Prometheus just come out? I really want to see it. It's already available for preoder?

Advertisement
#38340 - 06/01/12 11:50 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Yup! I don't have a 3D television, but for the price hop & likely incredible visuals involved,.. "maybe someday".. & I'm sure as heck not going to want to double dip. Now or never, might as well invest fully. Also, I think the purchase comes with a free theater coupon to see the film..

#38341 - 06/01/12 11:56 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
http://www.blast-o-rama.com/2012/06/01/p...e-movie-ticket/
Quote:
Prometheus, the Ridley Scott directed non-prequel to Alien hits theaters today across the globe and next Friday, the 8th, here in the United States.

However, you can pre-order the blu-ray today on Amazon.com.† And not only can you pre-order it in both 2D and 3D versions, if youíre one of the first 5,000 people to pre-order, you get a free admission to the theater!

#38343 - 06/01/12 02:14 PM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Originally Posted By: kiku
3 blasts from the past, nice haul Supermutant.

Yeah well link and mario dvds were cheap at toys r us. Classic Doctor Who dvds are somewhat cheap so easy to order without putting to much on pull box in comic book store. Especially with saving money for anime next next week.

My favs Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Slayers, FMPanic, Black Lagoon, El Hazard, Lupin III, Dual, Beck, Ah My Goddess, more.

#38356 - 06/02/12 04:27 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Having never seen it I just got The Pacific on bluray-war is hell!!

My Anime Bluray Collection

#38387 - 06/03/12 12:19 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Grrrr!!! My car was acting up last night (temperature gauge went all the way up). Got it checked out today, and of course it's another $385 that I owe my parents. Oh well I guess it could be worse, since last time it did that I did not really notice it until it cost about $1900 to fix the car...which I did pay back.

Oh well I guess I will keep a closer eye on the stuff like oil, water, and other stuff. I am really not in the mood to buy a car currently, so I am trying to get one more year out of this one. Heck by now almost the whole car is new with all the work it's gotten in the last 2 years. Tires, brakes, engine, & thermostat.

Of course they said they wanted to do more stuff (heater hoses) which would have been another $200. But since I very seriously doubt I will use the heater anytime soon, that can wait.

Maybe things will start to be better in the morning, since it's now officially my 41st B-Day....

#38388 - 06/03/12 12:20 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
oldcharlie55 Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: New York
I just got The Alien Anthology blu-ray set for $30 + tax from Amazon. It has both theatrical and director's cut versions of all 4 movies and 2 extra BDs with a ton of extras. I'm looking forward to revisiting these (especially the first two).

#38392 - 06/03/12 12:58 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: oldcharlie55]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I still get the willies watching the first one.

#38399 - 06/03/12 02:17 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Grrrr!!! My car was acting up last night (temperature gauge went all the way up). Got it checked out today, and of course it's another $385 that I owe my parents. Oh well I guess it could be worse, since last time it did that I did not really notice it until it cost about $1900 to fix the car...which I did pay back.

Oh well I guess I will keep a closer eye on the stuff like oil, water, and other stuff. I am really not in the mood to buy a car currently, so I am trying to get one more year out of this one. Heck by now almost the whole car is new with all the work it's gotten in the last 2 years. Tires, brakes, engine, & thermostat.

Of course they said they wanted to do more stuff (heater hoses) which would have been another $200. But since I very seriously doubt I will use the heater anytime soon, that can wait.

Maybe things will start to be better in the morning, since it's now officially my 41st B-Day....

My wifeís 95 Ford Taurus is in the shop at this moment, it wouldnít start.
( I ended up parking it in the Garage for a while till we had the cash to fix it )

First the battery is dead, dead, dead, ( from trying to start it plus a couple months not being charged ) thatís $120 +
Some wiring between the Ignition and Starter had to be replaced, thatís $300.00 +
( thatís the reason why it wouldnít start )

Before all that happened the AC was always running out of R134 coolant.
( my wife canít drive a Car without AC, it would bring on a Migraine )
A lot of the AC system is going to need to be replaced, thatís $2í000.oo +

With everything added up, plus the little things theyíll find to add to the bill,
itíll be $3í000.oo + before itís over, Iím Sure

#38404 - 06/03/12 07:38 AM Re: What did you just buy (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Oh... and Happy Birthday Eric ! laugh ..... " shocked Oh laugh Happy shocked Birthday tired To you " ..... laugh

Page 17 of 79 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 78 79 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.