Start Shopping! Cart
Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >
Topic Options
#42558 - 09/21/12 08:08 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: SoundMonkey44]
LordGeo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Just a thought, but with the forum category this topic is a part of now titled "Nozomi & Lucky Penny General Discussions", should there be two seperate license request topics?

To explain, should there be a seperate Nozomi thread, where people can suggest titles that they feel deserve/can benefit from the special edition packaging that Nozomi will now be about, and Lucky Penny thread, where people can suggest titles that they simply would like to see brought over in general without needed the special edition treatment (which is what Lucky Penny will be about)?

Just a thought, because with TRSI having two release labels now, it might get a little confusing now in regards to what titles each fan feels is worthy of a special edition Nozomi release & what titles each fan simply wants to see brought over without the need of a special edition release.

Advertisement
#42965 - 10/02/12 08:54 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna (Oda Nobuna no Yabou)

#42966 - 10/02/12 09:14 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

kiku's wish list:
When They Cry
Chibi Vampire (Karin)
Omamori Himari
Steel Angel Kurumi
Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-Chan!!
Zombie-Loan
Battle Girls: Time Paradox
Yawaraka Sangokushi Tsukisase!! Ryofuko-chan
G-On Riders
Familiar Of Zero
Corpse Demon
Rio: Rainbow Gate
Kiddy Girl-and (Kiddy Grade Season 2)
Manyuu Hikenchou
Ladies Versus Butlers
Ultimate Girls
Ro-Kyu-Bu Fast Break!
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
Moetan
Tenjho Tenge
Amazing Nurse Nanako
DearS
Psychic Academy Aura Bansho
A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives
Astarotte's Toy
Sky Girls
Gunsmith Cats
The Magician's Academy (Macademi WAsshoi!)
Inukami!
Kamen no Maid Guy
Shooting Starlets/Meteor Team Musumet (Ryuusei Sentai Musumet)
Renkin San-kyuu Magical? Pokaan
Princess Lover!
Rizelmine
Lime-Colored History of War (Raimuiro Senkitan)
Stratos 4
Sumomomo Momomo: The World's Strongest Bride (Sumomomo Momomo: Chijou Saikyou no Yome)
School Days: Magical Heart Kokoro-chan
Kigurumikku V3
Usagi-chan de Cue!! (Usagichan, It's my rabbit and it's Cue!)
Shadow Star Narutaru
Asura Cryin'
Kamisama Dolls
Kodomo No Jinkan
Ochinko
Nagasarete Airantou (Drift off to Blue Orchid Island) (Casted Away - Airan Island)
Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo (Bewitched Agnes) (Bewitched Bride) (Madam is a Magical Girl)
ISM (Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari)
Dog Days
Stray Cats Overrun! (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
Ben-To
Traveller Yami, Hat and Book (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito)
Student Council's Discretion (Seitokai no Ichizon)
Love Love Seven (Koi Koi Seven)
Good Luck! Ninomiya-kun (Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun)
Tonagura! (Tona-gura!)
They Are My Noble Masters (Kimiaru) (Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de)
Guardian Hearts
Asa Made Jugyou Chu!
Kemeko DX (The Unknown Girlfriend) (Kemeko Deluxe!)

Funimation:
Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero
Michiko & Hatchin
Binbogami ga!
High School DxD
C3
Maken-Ki!
We Without Wings Under the Innocent Sky (Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai)
The Blessing of La Campanella (Shukufuku no Campanella)
Sankarea

Sentai Filmworks:
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Medaka Box
Listen To Me, Girls. I Am Your Father! (Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!)
The Qwaser Of Stigmata (Seikon No Qwaser)
Bodacious Space Pirates (Mouretsu Pirates)
Fate Stay/Night

Viz Media:
Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne (Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne)

#42967 - 10/02/12 01:28 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku

I'm really interested in this title as well.

#42969 - 10/02/12 03:05 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: joelgundam01]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01

I'm curious. Why, amongst all of the alternate history Warring States period anime out there, are you both interested in this particular one?

I made it through about six episodes of Sengoku Basura and five episodes of Battle Girls Time Paradox before I gave up on them. Sengoku Collection didn't even fair that well. Is Ambition a lot better than the others?

#42970 - 10/02/12 04:26 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Doing a quick Google image search of the series, I am pretty sure I know why kiku is interested in it.

It is made by Madhouse and Studio Gokumi. Here is the synopsis from AnimeList so it shouldn't have spoilers like Wiki

Quote:
The historical romantic comedy follows 17-year-old high schooler Sagara Yoshiharu who one day time-travels to the Sengoku period, where all the major Samurai lords are cute girls. Yoshiharu meets Oda Nobuna, the female counterpart of Oda Nobunaga, and begins to serve her as a substitute of Kinoshita Tokichiro, who was killed.

#42975 - 10/02/12 07:26 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Manhiem]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01

I'm curious. Why, amongst all of the alternate history Warring States period anime out there, are you both interested in this particular one?

I made it through about six episodes of Sengoku Basura and five episodes of Battle Girls Time Paradox before I gave up on them. Sengoku Collection didn't even fair that well. Is Ambition a lot better than the others?

I haven't seen it, but I like the concept and the characters grab my attention.

Chris gave it a strong review on it over at Fandom Post. He and I have very similar tastes, so when he recommends something. I take it into consideration.

What really grabs my attention is that the male lead isn't your typical wimpy character that we usually see. He's strong willed with knowledge of the time period, which he takes advantage of.

#42984 - 10/03/12 06:39 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

This review at one of my favorite review sites states that Ambition Of Oda Nobuna pays "surprising attention to historical detail". this is with particular regard to it's recent predecessors Sengoku Collection, Samurai Girls, Shin Koihime Muso, and Ikki Tousen. The reviews found at one of my other favorite sites support this notion. I will admit however, to having interest in it for the fanservice... HISTORICAL REFERENCE FANSERVICE! Apparently: "Oda Nobuna's habit of lounging half-dressed with her kimono hanging half off isn't fan-service: it's one of the real-life Nobunaga's actual personality quirks."

#42998 - 10/03/12 08:11 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Interesting. Maybe I'll watch that today. Thanks, guys. smile

#43012 - 10/03/12 07:35 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Just finished streaming The Ambition of Oda Nobuna. I'd like to see this one brought over, also.

Edited by Manhiem (10/03/12 07:36 PM)

Page 17 of 20 < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.