Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 10 of 30 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#45539 - 12/01/12 12:30 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Look forward to your reactions to what happens in Volume 9, and I pity you for having to join the long wait for Vol 10 with me.

Advertisement
#45540 - 12/01/12 01:16 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I've been holding back on volume 0 too, so I've got that to fall back on until 10; phew. I wonder if volume 10 will have more "Commence Operation" in it like 5 did?

#45541 - 12/01/12 01:22 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

No as Joel pointed out it was a one shot thing he made before Omamori Himari.

Volume 10 just has Chapters 56-62 of Omamori Himari.

#45553 - 12/01/12 11:49 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku
I wonder if volume 10 will have more "Commence Operation" in it like 5 did?

Nope! Like I said it was a "one shot". In other words, only 1 chapter was ever made.

#45558 - 12/01/12 12:48 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I just aboput fell out of my chair laughing when I started volume 9 of Omamori Himari. The scene depicts a sleeping Yuuto "sleep molesting" a very awake Himari. When Yuuto awakens; Shizuku, intending to tell them that it's time for breakfast, walks in on them. Yuuto is subsequently doused and toungue strangled by a jealous and enraged
Shizuku. I was in stitiches!

#45559 - 12/01/12 01:05 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: kiku
I just aboput fell out of my chair laughing when I started volume 9 of Omamori Himari. The scene depicts a sleeping Yuuto "sleep molesting" a very awake Himari. When Yuuto awakens; Shizuku, intending to tell them that it's time for breakfast, walks in on them. Yuuto is subsequently doused and toungue strangled by a jealous and enraged
Shizuku. I was in stitiches!

Yep
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Started up Omamori Himari Vol. 9.

Oh my the start of Menageri 49 is crazy. If I didn't know better I would think I was starting up a Hentai manga. So far Vol. 9 is off to a good start, love the image of Himari they used for the TOC page, she looks great in that uniform.

And it just gets better from there.

#45618 - 12/04/12 12:24 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Just finished volume 9 of Omamori Himari. Talk about setting up for the final showdown. I can't wait. Thankfully I've got volume 0 to read while I chomp at the bit for 10.

#45634 - 12/04/12 10:40 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: EricDent]
Serendipity Offline
UPSF Ensign

Just finished Alice in the Country of Hearts and it was rather disappointing. My mind was blown majority of the way through (I never understood the original Alice in wonderland lol) and it was very fun.

*SPOILERS*
...That is until I realized that Alice/Hatter was canon. mad Blegh! Julius was my favorite and even creepy rabbit Peter grew on me. I also ended up predicting that the Hatter and the Queen were related, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. Ace, this dude through me for a loop the entire 3 omnibuses, I wasn't sure whether to feel sorry for him or hate him b/c the man is seriously a psycho.

Edited by Serendipity (12/04/12 11:12 AM)

#45653 - 12/04/12 06:16 PM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: Serendipity]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Props to Alice In Wonderland for being inspirational to game designers. Chasing the rabbit in Super Mario 64 never gets old!

#45691 - 12/05/12 02:38 AM Re: What manga are you reading/just finished reading? [Re: Serendipity]
sevi Online
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Considering there are so many spin- offs from Alice in the Country of Hearts I don't think there really is a set cannon pairing. Kinda the shoujo equivalent of the Gakuen Heaven series. But I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Page 10 of 30 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.