Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#45991 - 12/11/12 01:06 AM Spice and Wolf Novels, English?
Wise Silver Wolf Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida, USA
I saw the series for Spice and Wolf and I really enjoyed it. Today I saw that the novels for Spice and Wolf are also available on the website for a good price but it doesnt really say what language the novels are in, has anyone purchased them from rightstuf? what language were they in?

My Figure Collection

Advertisement
#45992 - 12/11/12 01:25 AM Re: Spice and Wolf Novels, English? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

They are English. Yen Press bought over the light novels and manga.

#45994 - 12/11/12 01:33 AM Re: Spice and Wolf Novels, English? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Just an FYI, Right Stuf only carries the domestic (English) releases of anime, manga and novels.

#46042 - 12/11/12 10:50 PM Re: Spice and Wolf Novels, English? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
Wise Silver Wolf Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Thanks for the info guys smile

My Figure Collection

#46100 - 12/12/12 08:42 PM Re: Spice and Wolf Novels, English? [Re: Wise Silver Wolf]
LaughingMan Offline

Loc: Niagara Falls. Canada
<< already has the recently-released Vol. 7 on the way smile

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.