Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 42 of 256 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 255 256 >
Topic Options
#45635 - 12/04/12 10:57 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
Serendipity Offline
UPSF Ensign

Trails In the Sky BD shipped and I've still haven't got around to playing the psp game. It just sits on my shelf mocking me...cry

Advertisement
#45646 - 12/04/12 03:00 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: joelgundam01]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
My latest package (Needless and Princess Resurrection) was off shot to NJ. It's not that far away (about 9 hours), but that's a first. It usually goes to PA and then up here. I guess it's taking the scenic route.

Hope you get your package then.
Something some what like that happened to me a few years back, it went some where else, and then... they sent it back to Right Stuf! Without ever even sending it to me! mad
Needless to say I pestered some poor Right Stuf rep that day. (They were awesome about it, as always wink )
I'm giving them (USPS) the benifit of doubt and assuming thier sitting on it on account of holidays and it was just regular shipping ( from A*****).
Still... cry

@ kiku:
Thanks for you kind words...
But if Kyoko goes postal on them...
How can she get to me...
There'll be no one to deliver her... frown
(Still would like it to happen though. devil )
smirk

#45657 - 12/04/12 06:31 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: J.E.S.]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Goes postal... I see what you did there.

#45659 - 12/04/12 06:55 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

grin
I'm surly cause I need mah Kawaii fix. smirk
smirk

#45663 - 12/04/12 07:29 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: J.E.S.]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
My latest package (Needless and Princess Resurrection) was off shot to NJ. It's not that far away (about 9 hours), but that's a first. It usually goes to PA and then up here. I guess it's taking the scenic route.

Hope you get your package then.
Something some what like that happened to me a few years back, it went some where else, and then... they sent it back to Right Stuf! Without ever even sending it to me! mad

I think it'll show up. You got to remember that USPS shut down half of their processing centers earlier this year. That means the routes have been altered, especially when it comes to the holiday season.

#45666 - 12/04/12 08:20 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I had 2 anime shipments get lost in the mail a few years ago-both on the same truck and the USPS didn't have a clue-luckily I was able to get both items replaced-just 2 months ago I ordered a dvd from a****n and it never showed up-again I was able to get it replaced.

#45675 - 12/04/12 08:33 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: joelgundam01]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Ah... Didn't know about that.
Like I said; I'll give them the benifit of the doubt for now.
smirk

#45683 - 12/04/12 11:49 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: J.E.S.]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: J.E.S.
Ah... Didn't know about that.
Like I said; I'll give them the benifit of the doubt for now.

Although, it will take a little bit longer to receive it. USPS should be more efficient now. I used to work for a trucking company and even they believed that USPS had way to many processing centers (or activity centers). The more processing centers you have, the more likely things will get lost.

#45692 - 12/05/12 02:50 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
Well, I'm used to delays in shipping to me in the Netherlands...
I can tell if I'm likely to have to pay the mailman VAT+handling charges by how long the package took to get to me:
- Rightstuf packages take about 1 1/2 - 2 weeks to get to the Netherlands
- after that it's a coinflip if I get my package right away without extra bill or it takes the second route:
the package disappears into some black hole warehouse for about 2 weeks and then gets delivered with the extra bill.
That 2 weeks seems to have been constant over the years, so they seem to have no intention at all of streamlining that process. frown
(almost makes me wish customs hadn't outsourced that work to the mail company...)

(in the past all Rightstuf packages used to slip by through the quick route, since Rightstuf used to list $5 per item on the package, which kept the "value" below a treshold...
Now that Rightstuf lists the real value, it's a coinflip)

#45856 - 12/07/12 11:28 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Kobato Complete Collection came today... It's another g??d??? crappack! And a thick one at that, not to mention it's a particularly nasty post too. I nearly snapped my discs in half tryin' to get 'em off of it. I'm gonna have to order more replacement cases at the rate I'm goin'. When is the industry gonna stop shovin' these f???ers down our throats?

Page 42 of 256 < 1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 255 256 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.