Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 292 of 577 < 1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 576 577 >
Topic Options
#45503 - 11/29/12 09:56 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Nice choice!

Kurogane Communication: pretty decent Sci-Fi show, with very fun characters & a good story.

Though try not to read the mini-comic that's included on the disc, cause it's kinda spoilerrific.

Anyhow had a good ending.

Up next (due to delays) going back to live action with the movie that makes sure to "NEVER forget where you came from", Columbiana.

Advertisement
#45575 - 12/02/12 11:19 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I just finished up Eve No Jikan (Time Of Eve) and at the risk of repeating myself ad naseum you should really watch this-it's about androids and it has Isaac Asimov's 3 laws of robotics written into the story-it's excellent, 9 out of 10.

#45577 - 12/02/12 01:39 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I just finished up watching both Evangelion 1.11 & 2.22.
I likedíem both and I canít wait for the other two to get a Dub & Released.

The only thing I didnít like was the 2.22 Commentary ending almost 25 minutes before the Movie ends.

That was Stupid and Lazy on ADVís ( now Funimation I guess ) part.
With all the people that could've been on it, and the stuff they could have talked about
To have it end before the movie like that is justÖ well, I already said it.
Stupid & Lazy .

Edited by BWBODDY (12/02/12 01:40 PM)

#45579 - 12/02/12 05:40 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: BWBODDY]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
The only thing I didnít like was the 2.22 Commentary ending almost 25 minutes before the Movie ends.

The Evangelion movies are all Funimation. ADV has nothing to do with them in anyway.

By the time these movies came out in Japan, ADV had already split up into several small companies (Sentai, ASir, Maiden Japan, Happy Carrot, Section 23, etc...)

Edited by joelgundam01 (12/02/12 05:42 PM)

#45580 - 12/02/12 06:25 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Watched Bleach The Movie: Hell Verse last night. Also finished A Certain Scientific Railgun on the Funi website.

The Fall 2012 anime season will be coming to an end soon. I have been tracking a scary number of series this season. (C = Crunchyroll, S = The Anime Network, F = Funimation)

C Ixion Saga DT
C Chitose Get You!

S Busou Shinki
S Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
C My Little Monster

C Bleach season 13

F Kamisama Kiss
C The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall
C Girls und Panzer

C Polar Bear Cafe
S Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions

S Hatsukoi Limited
S Psychic Squad
F Robotics;Notes
F A Certain Scientific Railgun
C Fairy Tail

C Folk Tales from Japan
C Space Brothers

And that's after dropping four other series that didn't appeal to me.

kiku, tell me the truth. Am I addicted?

Edited by Manhiem (12/02/12 06:28 PM)

#45582 - 12/02/12 06:58 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

No Sword Art Online?

My current streaming anime season list is pretty small I am just watching

Sword Art Online
Girls und Panzer
BTOOOM!

#45585 - 12/02/12 09:45 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY

The Evangelion movies are all Funimation. ADV has nothing to do with them in anyway.

By the time these movies came out in Japan, ADV had already split up into several small companies (Sentai, ASir, Maiden Japan, Happy Carrot, Section 23, etc...)

I know it's says Funimation on the Cover.
I just thought that during the commentary I heard someone mention ADV.
So I thought it might of been done before the split, and now Funimation owns the rights or something.
That's the reason I mentioned ADV, I guess I could of just said Funimation .. smile ..

But my complaint stands !
.. grin ..

Edited by BWBODDY (12/02/12 09:47 PM)

#45620 - 12/04/12 12:30 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Watched Bleach The Movie: Hell Verse last night. Also finished A Certain Scientific Railgun on the Funi website.

The Fall 2012 anime season will be coming to an end soon. I have been tracking a scary number of series this season. (C = Crunchyroll, S = The Anime Network, F = Funimation)

C Ixion Saga DT
C Chitose Get You!

S Busou Shinki
S Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
C My Little Monster

C Bleach season 13

F Kamisama Kiss
C The Pet Girl of Sakura Hall
C Girls und Panzer

C Polar Bear Cafe
S Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions

S Hatsukoi Limited
S Psychic Squad
F Robotics;Notes
F A Certain Scientific Railgun
C Fairy Tail

C Folk Tales from Japan
C Space Brothers

And that's after dropping four other series that didn't appeal to me.

kiku, tell me the truth. Am I addicted?
Yes Manhiem... yes you are. But that's OK. We're all here for you. And just think of how much money you're saving streaming anime titles instead of buying hard copy. That should make you feel better. Although... if I know my Manhiem, he'll turn around and buy many of those titles when they become available for home video. C`est la vie.

#45628 - 12/04/12 01:24 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: kiku
... if I know my Manhiem, he'll turn around and buy many of those titles when they become available for home video. C`est la vie.
Yes, I will. smile I'm especially looking forward to "Railgun", which I hope will be released early in 2013.

#45655 - 12/04/12 06:20 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Me too, me too!

Page 292 of 577 < 1 2 ... 290 291 292 293 294 ... 576 577 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.