Start Shopping! Cart
Page 290 of 657 < 1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 656 657 >
Topic Options
#45055 - 11/17/12 08:44 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Puella Magica Madoka-liked it better the second time dubbed. I hunted down the ost on line-nice music.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#45059 - 11/17/12 09:19 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Finished up Omamori Himari.

The last few episodes strayed like crazy from the manga, I guess they didn't want to end the anime with where they were at in the manga during the production on the anime. Which is kind of sad as I wanted to see LoliHimari in anime form oh well.

The anime ended on a pretty good note, though I don't really see a 2nd season with the ending they gave.

#45063 - 11/18/12 01:57 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I just got to the part in the manga where Himari gets lolified.

#45081 - 11/18/12 01:28 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: kiku
Croisee In A Foreign Labyrinth

Quite simply, one of the most beautiful and touching experiences I've ever had in anime. Artfully done and enveloped in perfectly fitting music, I watched this masterpiece in two sittings. Once Yune grabs ahold of your heart, she'll never let go. I must say that I was grateful for the plethora of special features found in this set, for they were great for weaning me off of Croisee In A Foreign Labyrinth. The picture dramas were great, kinda reminded me off Paper Mario. The SD promos were fun too.

For the record, I was quite literally on the edge of my seat when Yune was on the roof of the Galerie. I didn't take my eyes off the screen for a second. I think my heart actually stopped beating for a bit. I'd be hard pressed to call this a slice of life anime, because it was so much more to me. It was a special journey filled with fantastic art and beautiful emotional weight.

This was a series that i didn't think that i'd like but you can't help but enjoy Yune.

#45084 - 11/18/12 01:54 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Croisee In A Foreign Labyrinth is from Junichi Sato and I loved when I saw it subbed last year.

#45096 - 11/19/12 05:46 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
LaughingMan Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Niagara Falls. Canada
Was a very productive weekend for me (or not). From start to finish, watched...

Natsu de Matteru,
A-Channel,
and [C} The money of Soul and Possibility Control

#45098 - 11/19/12 06:00 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Finished Katanagatari. Loved the unusual character design and artwork. The story was elaborate and I found myself googling names so I could remember who was being mentioned. It was a great love story too. They were a perfect match.

BTW, the episodes are 50 minutes so it's actually the equivalent of 2 seasons. Lots of music too (i.e. ALI PROJECT). Each ED is different.

#45203 - 11/22/12 04:22 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I just finished up Azumanga Daioh.......
Great little Anime, pure, basic, funny.. grin ..

My going to miss Osaka.. cry ..

#45204 - 11/22/12 05:24 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Just finished a rewatch of Denshin Mamotte Shogogetten.

#45209 - 11/22/12 09:49 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
I just finished up Azumanga Daioh.......
Great little Anime, pure, basic, funny.. grin ..

My going to miss Osaka.. cry ..
It's OK B Dub... we all love Osaka too. She's just plain lovable.

Page 290 of 657 < 1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 656 657 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.