Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 99 of 303 < 1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 302 303 >
Topic Options
#48557 - 02/20/13 07:55 AM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
So looks like Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing has been delayed for a September release instead of April. Seemed like alot of people were really excited about this release. They didn't say why it's been delayed either.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/20...e-video-release

Edited by KyleMills (02/20/13 07:56 AM)

Advertisement
#48559 - 02/20/13 09:44 AM Re: Anime News [Re: KyleMills]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: KyleMills
So looks like Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing has been delayed for a September release instead of April. Seemed like alot of people were really excited about this release. They didn't say why it's been delayed either.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/20...e-video-release

Quote:
"They didn't say why it's been delayed either"...
That's the part that pisses me off, they could at least show some Common Courtesy and give use some kind of reason.

#48561 - 02/20/13 12:17 PM Re: Anime News [Re: BWBODDY]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Quote:
That's the part that pisses me off, they could at least show some Common Courtesy and give use some kind of reason.

Three things that I can think of.

1.) QC caught a nasty glitch on the encodes at the last minute and have to be reproduce the discs.
2.) Japan forced Funimation to delay it. Reverse importation fears again.
3.) Toonami acquired it and wants to air it before the series gets released on video.

I'm leaning towards number 3 myself, since Toonami likes to keep there acquisitions hush hush until a week before they air them.

Number 1 is doubtful, since they usually will note it (see Rosario + Vampire). Number 2 is quite possible, since Japan has full control of what Funimation can and can not say to the public.

Edited by joelgundam01 (02/20/13 07:20 PM)

#48570 - 02/20/13 03:00 PM Re: Anime News [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Quote:

Three things that I can think of.

1.) QC caught a nasty glitch on the encodes at the last minute and have to be reproduce the discs.
2.) Japan forced Funimation to delay it. Reverse importation fears again.
3.) Toonami acquired it and wants to air it before series gets released.

I'm leaning towards number 3 myself, since Toonami likes to keep there acquisitions hush hush until a week before they air them.

Number 1 is doubtful, since they usually will note it (see Rosario + Vampire). Number 2 is quite possible, since Japan has full control of what Funimation can and can not say to the public.

That would be Awsome if it came on Toonami !!! laugh

#48619 - 02/21/13 07:31 AM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
KyleMills Online
UPSF Captain

Loc: Michigan, U.S.
For fans of Toriko, Part 4 is now available for preorder(which i just did!) Episodes 39 - 50.

DVD sales must of been strong enough for them to license more episodes, last i heard they only had the 1st 38 episodes. I'm very happy how fast they are getting these releases out.

Edited by KyleMills (02/21/13 07:50 AM)

#48646 - 02/21/13 04:28 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Sentai/Section 23's June releases
here

So excited for Tari Tari. Can't wait to rewatch it on my TV. Kind of sad it isn't getting a dub/blu-ray but that is better then not getting any Tari Tari

#48655 - 02/21/13 07:26 PM Re: Anime News [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I got a newsletter with the new list on it too. Mysterious Girlfriend X, more Letter Bee... AND KILL ME BABY! It's a good thing I recently dropped my cable services, my poor wallet. I feel like Sentai is reading my mind.

#48656 - 02/21/13 07:27 PM Re: Anime News [Re: stargates]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Crapamation's delay on Last Exile-Fam The Silver Wing really pisses me off too. But again in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter that much as there's so much other stuff to watch right now. Oh well.

#48659 - 02/21/13 08:54 PM Re: Anime News [Re: zrdb]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: zrdb
Crapamation's delay on Last Exile-Fam The Silver Wing really pisses me off too. But again in the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter that much as there's so much other stuff to watch right now. Oh well.

I feel the same way, I was disappointed but then again, I have so much on order that the more spread out they are the better.
And yup, Iím sure more will come out that I want to get, before Last Exile-Fam The Silver Wing comes out.

#48668 - 02/21/13 11:52 PM Re: Anime News [Re: BWBODDY]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Does anyone know what Funimation's policy is on releasing in general. I noticed they have the rights to Psycho-Pass in North America (not Sentai like I originally posted).
But I still haven't heard anything official.

Page 99 of 303 < 1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 302 303 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.