Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 4 of 132 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 131 132 >
Topic Options
#28157 - 10/11/11 12:06 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Alright… I got a promotion!!
UPSF COMMANDER

Advertisement
#28180 - 10/12/11 07:19 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Yeah, Robot Jox (IIRC) had people inside the robots.
Real Steel had remote control robots.

Just watched the movie Monsters. It was OK, but as usual there was barely any good shots of the actual monsters (most of them were at night, so they were hard to see). The monsters kind of looked like Octopus/Squid walking on legs.

Also watched the OMG! 50 Most Shocking WWE Moments, pretty silly stuff. Not all of which would make you say "OMG".

I think the "rank" thing is based on number of posts, I became a Commander pretty recently, but I might go up soon...

#28206 - 10/14/11 12:07 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Watched the original Conan the Barbarian via Netflix streaming.
I don't think I had actually ever seen the whole thing before.

Sandahl Bergman was very nice looking in this one!

#28375 - 10/21/11 09:47 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Saw Johnny English Reborn today at the theater and boy was it funny!

Possibly the best spy spoof movie IMO.

The theater was not really busy, but pretty much everybody was laughing.
I think the theater may have raised the prices slighty, cause if you go to the first showing of the day it's cheaper than the normal rate. It used to be $5.75, today it was $6, wonder if that means the normal price went up as well from $7.75 to $8.

#28508 - 10/27/11 09:47 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I'm in the middle of Robot Chicken season 5.

#28591 - 11/01/11 01:40 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
The original "The Hills Have Eyes" circa 1977.

Note to self: Get a German Shephard.

#28595 - 11/01/11 05:51 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Watched WWE Raw with guest hosts The Muppets (from The Muppet Show, not Sesame Street), and boy was it funny! Just seeing some of the over the top characters from Pro Wrestling interacting with these characters was priceless.

#28689 - 11/06/11 09:53 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Adult Swim had an interesting way of filling the extra hour last night.
During the Daylight Saving Time change ( from 2am to 2am )

It was not a Music Video, it was more like an hour long Music Visual
With a Shannon Doherty infomercial thrown in at the half hour mark.

Very odd and trippy, but it was easier to watch than that Movie they run every April Fools.

#28769 - 11/11/11 11:57 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I don't usually bother with anything on Adult Swim on Saturday after Bleach & Drrr is over.

Saw the movie Contagion today at the local cheap theater pretty decent movie.
Also that is totally what would happen if a large disaster/illness happened.

It's pretty obvious that the USA is not at all prepared for something major, as evidenced by Katrina & other natural disasters.

Though the movie was good, I could not really feel bad for anybody except the main guy who lost his wife & son. IIRC it was Mark Wahlburg.

#28773 - 11/12/11 10:09 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Hobby Ninja Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: North Carolina
No nation in history has been prepared for an epidemic. When we learn from one, the next one is even larger and more devastating.
To my knowledge, the U.S. hasn't had a hurricane with the disaster mode that Katrina had. Of course there have been storms with the same potential strength, but it didn't effect as many people.

Page 4 of 132 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 131 132 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.