Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#44923 - 11/14/12 07:29 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Will do. Don't know if I've mentioned or not yet, but I plan on picking the console up along with Mario & Zombi-U.
I'll still probably be getting most of my multiplatform titles on ps3.

Advertisement
#45100 - 11/19/12 09:18 AM Re: Wii U [Re: Gevin]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Wait! We can play as Momiji as well now? This is great news, she is the best part of Ninja Gaiden which reminds me why isn't she in DOA yet?
Momiji Trailer

#45102 - 11/19/12 09:45 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

The console is awesome. I've only been messing with the menus, transferring data, and Nintendo Land so far, but everything is just really awesome.
My only complaint would be load times. It can take a while for certain sections to load for you. Hopefully this will change when the servers are less stressed. ..or perhaps a firmware update could preinstall a few sections, leading to less wait.

#45103 - 11/19/12 09:47 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I hear from another early WiiU user that there is already an update for the WiiU. He also says Netflix app is the best one yet.

#45112 - 11/19/12 11:51 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Browsing the menus via the game pad is awesome. I can certainly see how browsing movies via it could be smooth.
& yeah, there was an update.

#45114 - 11/19/12 12:12 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
It sounds to me like Nintendo is really steppin' up to the plate in the realms of connectivity and graphics. I'm curious as to what effect this will have on the console war.

#45200 - 11/22/12 12:00 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Nintendo Land - a lot of really fun mini games. Nothing will probably beat Wii Sports' awesome Tennis game, but there are still a bunch of great quality minigames here. There are certainly more quality games worth playing here than were available in either of the Wii Sports titles.

Zombi-U - oh my god, this game is amazing. Survival mode allows to be basically "one life" it & see how far you can get without dying. The other mode (I forget the name of) is the same game but allow you to respawn as a new survivor to pick up where you left off in the event that you die (a good way to complete the campaign story with much less frustration). Death comes swift and harsh in Zombi-U, but the game remains fun & it's cool delving deeper into the game to complete missions.

Mario-U - very fun classic Mario gameplay. I'm also a fan of the challenges that the game offers. If I had any complaint, it would be that I really wish I could view the records set by my friends in the challenges. Without their records, I'm simply trying to beat my own personal highscore or acquire the gold medal. Being able to play on both the television as well as the game pad can really free you up. Good stuff.

Sonic All Star Racers - Cool game with some awesome flashy tracks. Haven't played this online or with any sort of multiplayer yet, but I'm anxious to do so.

Wii U is easily my new favorite console, trumping the PS3.

#45284 - 11/25/12 02:11 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Fumi Offline
UPSF Ensign

Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper is awesome. They have so many different characters from other games now. I also like Zombie U. I didnt get Assassin Creed 3 for the Wii U because I bought the PS Vita Assassin Creed 3 addition on black friday lol. If anyone want the Wii U go with the 32gb the update is 5gbs and then theres another one coming up from what I was told. So the 8gb one gets used up fast

#45733 - 12/05/12 01:46 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Fumi]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Saying no to Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge just became impossible

Kasumi is finally a part of NG3. Now I can play as my favorite Shrine Maiden and Ninja? Will be getting this for sure now when I do finally get a WiiU.

#45750 - 12/05/12 04:22 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Am I to understand that it features both Ayane AND Kasumi?

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.