Page 43 of 109 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 108 109 >
Topic Options
#44171 - 11/03/12 10:16 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
lol

Advertisement
#44464 - 11/08/12 04:16 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Round Rock, TX
Wreck It Ralph: Very cute, very fun, and very good.
If you like any sort of video games, chances are you will like it.

Plus for all you lovers of cute little girls, Vanellope von Schweetz (and the rest of the girls in Sugar Rush) is uber fun & cute!

For all you savy anime listeners you can hear Kyle Herbert as Ryu (of Street Fighter fame), you probably would recognize him as the voice of the infamous narrator on the Funimation dub of DBZ (he was also grown-up Gohan).

#44466 - 11/08/12 04:49 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Wreck It Ralph: Very cute, very fun, and very good.
If you like any sort of video games, chances are you will like it.

Plus for all you lovers of cute little girls, Vanellope von Schweetz (and the rest of the girls in Sugar Rush) is uber fun & cute!

For all you savy anime listeners you can hear Kyle Herbert as Ryu (of Street Fighter fame), you probably would recognize him as the voice of the infamous narrator on the Funimation dub of DBZ (he was also grown-up Gohan).

Yup, I really liked Wreck It Ralph grin ...

#44483 - 11/08/12 10:57 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

The Paperman short was very nice as well.

BTW was it just me, or did he look a lot like Master Keaton?

Anyhow finished Battle Royale 1, very very different than The Hunger Games.

Whomever compared the two should be reprimanded.

Yes they both involve a bunch of teens trying to kill each other, but that's where the similarity ends.

There are a lot more kids involved (an entire class of 40), and obviously they know each other pretty well.

With guns & other explosive objects it's way more dangerous than the Hunger Games.

Anyhow it was pretty gruesome, but overall an interesting movie.
Some of the stuff was kinda funny, though I am not sure if it was intentional or not.

Personally if I was somehow dragged into this kind of setup, I would go hide somewhere (of course moving to avoid the "danger zones") and setup traps to weed out the competition. If there's anything I am really good at, it'd hiding & being extremely patient.

#44484 - 11/08/12 11:00 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Battle Royale > Hunger Games and "Most Dangerous Game" movies

#44508 - 11/09/12 02:08 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
kiku may be guilty of the Battle Royale/Hunger Games reference. blush It's an especially egregious offense, considering I've neither read nor seen Hunger games. sweat I am a repeat offender, I will offend again! devil Battle Royale=Hunger Games=Deadman Wonderland=Death Race=Running Man(the Arnold movie, not the anime short).

#44855 - 11/13/12 05:03 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Hobby Ninja Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: North Carolina
Sucker Punch
Visually spectacular, script lacking.

Been catching my wife up on James Bond so we can go see the latest installment. smile

#44860 - 11/13/12 06:55 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: Hobby Ninja]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Loved her pistol, with the little trinket on the grip; very anime.

#44868 - 11/13/12 07:22 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Loved her pistol, with the little trinket on the grip; very anime.

Yup, I think I enjoyed it more because I'm into Anime & I noticed the Anime influences .
And I "got it" when others didn't, even though Iím sure they still enjoyed the movie.
I felt like I was "In the know", and not everyone there was. ( you know what I mean )

Zack Snyder has to be an Anime guy, there is too much Anime Styling in it for him not to be.

#44870 - 11/13/12 07:26 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Waiting for stuff from Netflix, so I got bored on Sunday night.
Pulled The Running Man off the shelf & watched it.

Still a fun movie!

BTW Miss Alonso was pretty smoking hot in this.

Page 43 of 109 < 1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 108 109 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.