Start Shopping! Cart
Page 288 of 630 < 1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 629 630 >
Topic Options
#44707 - 11/12/12 04:36 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
HylianPanda Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Paintsville Ky
Madoka Magica

finally got around to watching it after hearing so much about it

Advertisement
#44732 - 11/12/12 11:54 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: HylianPanda]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Madoka is amazing, so artfully done. It lives up to every ounce of hype it received IMO. I wish I had the money to get the deluxe set. Me sad panda. C'est la vie, gotta save for Christmas presentsangel... ... ...and RightStuf's Christmas sales.devil

#44823 - 11/13/12 11:11 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Finished Yuruyuri 2. I loved the humor and pace. Lots of laughs throughout the show. All the characters were adorable. Also finished Astarotte no Omocha. It was good too. Not nearly as funny. I think this could come stateside. They may talk about "chuu chuu" but that's it. All they need to do is change a few lines.

#44828 - 11/13/12 11:27 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase
Finished Yuruyuri 2. I loved the humor and pace. Lots of laughs throughout the show. All the characters were adorable. Also finished Astarotte no Omocha. It was good too. Not nearly as funny. I think this could come stateside. They may talk about "chuu chuu" but that's it. All they need to do is change a few lines.

Is "chuu chuu" anything like little Hina's "mow mow"?

#44845 - 11/13/12 12:41 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline

Hina from Papa Kiki! said that? Well I missed it and it went over my head. I haven't heard that term. Crunchyroll translated chuu chuu as NTFW...
Click to reveal..
"suck off" but I normally hear chuu translated as kiss.

Edited by Nambu Hakase (11/13/12 12:42 PM)

#44849 - 11/13/12 01:36 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I was talking about Hina from "Listen To Me Girls, I Am Your Father"

Also NSFW
Click to reveal..
When she is taking a bath with her sisters. She turns to Sora and says "Lets play 'Mow Mow'" and grabs her breast.

#44884 - 11/13/12 07:59 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Cheap One]
Nambu Hakase Offline

Yes. That's the same show.

#44885 - 11/13/12 08:00 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Madoka is amazing, so artfully done. It lives up to every ounce of hype it received IMO. I wish I had the money to get the deluxe set. Me sad panda. C'est la vie, gotta save for Christmas presentsangel... ... ...and RightStuf's Christmas sales.devil

But if you buy all 3 standard bluray discs it's friggen expensive-I've mentioned elsewhere what I did about it-twas' much much cheaper!!

My Anime Bluray Collection

#44887 - 11/13/12 08:16 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase
Yes. That's the same show.

Had a good laugh at that part and right there decided I would watch till the end. Glad I did as it was an entertaining show.

#44922 - 11/14/12 06:49 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Well; Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple was a long, entertaining journey at 50 episodes. I had a great time. I find it necessary to mention that Kenichi had quite possibly one of the most intriguing side characters I've come across to date... Niijima. Haruo f???ing Niijima. WTF! Is he an alien. Is he an unconventional Master, practicing the art of skullduggery and orchestration? I'll tell you what he is. He's a f???ing enigma! The creators unabashedly created an enigma. Sakaki was great too. He was sooo over the top. Aw heck, all of the masters were great. They made the show. Niijima however, puts Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple in a class of it's own.

Page 288 of 630 < 1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 629 630 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.