Is it safe?
Is it quick & easy to shop?

Advertisement
#44773 - 11/12/12 08:47 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Ashnee1197]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Yes! It's safe and easy.

Right Stuf has some of the best customer service and packaging around. Not to mention, they have a 90 day return policy.

I've been a long time customer and I have yet to find someone better than Right Stuf for my anime/manga needs. I have only ran into a snag once with Customer Service, but a quick email to Shawne Kleckner (President/CEO of Right Stuf) and the problem got resolved real quickly. It's very rare to see a President/CEO of a company post their email address to the public, so his customers can contact him.

Edited by joelgundam01 (11/12/12 08:52 PM)

#44774 - 11/12/12 09:09 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Ashnee1197]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Not to count rightstuf has been around for over 15 years so must be doing something right lol

#44775 - 11/12/12 09:23 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Animejr]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Animejr
Not to count rightstuf has been around for over 15 years so must be doing something right lol

They are celebrating their 25th anniversary this year and they are a key player in the anime industry.

#44777 - 11/12/12 10:35 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Ashnee1197]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Ashnee1197
Is it safe?
Is it quick & easy to shop?

They’re are the Best & the Easiest to do Business with.

P.S.
Welcome to the Forum grin

#44780 - 11/12/12 10:48 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Ashnee1197]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
RightStuf is kiku approved. They are unparalleled in the realms of customer service and satisfaction.

#44799 - 11/13/12 02:42 AM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Ashnee1197]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
Yeah there great! I only started ordering from RightStuf from last year and they've been great. Last week I sent in an e-mail about a concern for one of my orders and they answer back in one or two days (I forgot) which was really fast I believe and everything turned out wonderfully!

Also their packaging is wonderfully put together. When I open up a package and see how neatly it's been done I am and feel great-full to the person who did it. Makes you want to shake that person's hand personally and give' em a big fat hug full of love. =DDDD

#45803 - 12/06/12 07:39 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: Ashnee1197]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Case and point on Right Stuf's excellent customer service.

I just received my package of Princess Resurrection and Needless Parts 1+2 (blu-ray) today. Needless Part 2 came in damaged. The case was broken and disc one broke loose and got a couple light scratches (the disc still works). I contacted CS (via chat) and they're sending me a replacement case and disc 1. It only took 2 minutes though the chat to get the problem resolved.

#45813 - 12/06/12 10:07 PM Re: Buying off Rightstuf.com [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Case and point on Right Stuf's excellent customer service.

I just received my package of Princess Resurrection and Needless Parts 1+2 (blu-ray) today. Needless Part 2 came in damaged. The case was broken and disc one broke loose and got a couple light scratches (the disc still works). I contacted CS (via chat) and they're sending me a replacement case and disc 1. It only took 2 minutes though the chat to get the problem resolved.

I know I've done the same thing before, they are Super Good... just the BEST!

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.