Start Shopping! Cart
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#44261 - 11/05/12 10:21 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
I really, really, want the rest of Hell Girl to get a DUB !!!
I didn't mind the subs, but I would love for Hell Girl to get a dub as well. It was great for the first season.

Advertisement
#44597 - 11/10/12 01:51 PM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I'd kinda like to see Starship Girl Yamamoto Yohko come back-HINT HINT!!

My Anime Bluray Collection

#44605 - 11/10/12 06:55 PM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
LaughingMan Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Niagara Falls. Canada
Still waiting and waiting and waiting for Sailor Moon to be released again ^.^ Going to gobble it up so fast...

#44617 - 11/10/12 08:36 PM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Hope you don't mind waiting almost forever cause' that's how long it'll take.

#44629 - 11/11/12 09:14 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
sailormoon4ever Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: florida
Well i know their releasing new sailor moon merchandise and a new anime next year but i started liking sailor moon when i was 14 so there some things i missed and would like to experience like toys or poster and wallscrolls

#44679 - 11/11/12 08:32 PM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I remember watching Sailor Moon on Toonami years ago and hating it at the time but when I found out what shoujo anime was and revisiting it and likeing it immensely.

#44680 - 11/11/12 09:46 PM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: sailormoon4ever]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: sailormoon4ever
Well i know their releasing new sailor moon merchandise and a new anime next year but i started liking sailor moon when i was 14 so there some things i missed and would like to experience like toys or poster and wallscrolls

Since you're into Sailor Moon merchandise, you might want to look at purchasing the newly re-released manga. Both volumes of Codname Sailor V and the first eight volumes of the Sailor Moon manga are available now.

Edited by Manhiem (11/11/12 09:47 PM)

#44681 - 11/11/12 09:56 PM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Based on their post in the manga section. I would guess they already own the newly released manga.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.