Start Shopping! Cart
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#44504 - 11/09/12 01:29 PM Games you like to see redone/ a new installment
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
I don't know if there is a post about this already but if there is, I am sorry.

I have a few in mind that I would like to see redone fully and have a new installment to a saga/ franchise how ever you prefer to call it.

One that I would like to see redone and add a new installment would be Threads of Fate. I would love to see it fully HD up and coming on the PS3 or the new PS console that would be rumor to be heading in 2013. Not like the DLC in the PSN network PS Classics. you get the works. But I would be dreaming ='(

So post whatever game you'd like to see again redone or a installment to a series. I got a few but I thought I'd start with this.

Happy Friday!!!

Advertisement
#44507 - 11/09/12 02:03 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Great topic idea Shinjyo.

I can think of two titles that immediately come to mind, although they are both very old. However, were they to be released on the upcoming Nintendo Wii U; I'd go out and preorder a Wii U right now.

I would like to see Earthbound and Chrono Trigger brought back to life.

#44518 - 11/09/12 02:40 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
Did you mean like re-making Chrono Trigger? or a new Chrono title? Either way yea I would love to see Chrono up and breathing again.

That also reminds me! A new Breath of fire AND Wild ARMS title would be nice.

Never played Earthbound before. I might pick it up some day. *THUNDER*

#44529 - 11/09/12 05:45 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

I would also love to see a remake of chrono trigger however it must be properly done and not some rehash that makes the original look bad. I would also love to see ff 7 and 8 remade but i dont know if its ever going to happen even with the huge fanbase

#44548 - 11/10/12 11:17 AM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: Animejr]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Right on Animejr! Chrono Trigger would require the utmost love and attention to detail to be an homage to the glory of the orignal, and not sully it's hallowed name.

#44549 - 11/10/12 11:19 AM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Really wish Retro Studios could get Chrono Trigger, though with it being a Square Enix title no way is that happening.

#44551 - 11/10/12 11:23 AM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I'm so glad that I've got my copy on the DS, which is an awesome upgrade from the original; without losing the original flavor. Truly a timeless classic.

#44568 - 11/10/12 12:15 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
I would love to see a new installment of Zone of the Enders.

#44675 - 11/11/12 06:53 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: shinjiyo]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

U already got that its called a hd remake lol jk

#44682 - 11/11/12 10:04 PM Re: Games you like to see redone/ a new installment [Re: Animejr]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Animejr
U already got that its called a hd remake lol jk

I said "new installment" as in ZOE 3. You know! The one that Kojima keeps on taunting for the past 7 years, but has yet to deliver on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.