Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#44170 - 11/03/12 10:15 AM Franchise you'd like to see brought back.
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Is there a franchise that you miss dearly? Would you really, really like to see it relicensed so that you might enjoy it all over again; or maybe even for your first time? Tell us all about it.

Advertisement
#44172 - 11/03/12 10:17 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

There's two fanservice laden girls with guns-esque titles that I'd love to see on DVD again:

Burn Up franchise
Gunsmith Cats

#44174 - 11/03/12 10:18 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Another fanservice laden title that comes to mind that kiku would like to see "brought back" is Amazing Nurse Nanako.

#44176 - 11/03/12 10:21 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
hmmm I haven't really done any research on any of the old anime's that I've seen as a kid and those from a few years back.

I suppose outlaw stars. I don't know if it's still selling or not. I use to watch it on cartoon network or did it air on adult swim at night? I can't remember much of it but I'll get it if it's still out there.

#44178 - 11/03/12 10:26 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: shinjiyo]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: shinjiyo
hmmm I haven't really done any research on any of the old anime's that I've seen as a kid and those from a few years back.

I suppose outlaw stars. I don't know if it's still selling or not. I use to watch it on cartoon network or did it air on adult swim at night? I can't remember much of it but I'll get it if it's still out there.
Outlaw Star is available at RightStuf. It's pretty affordable too. I love Outlaw Star. Any self respecting fan of Firefly/Serenity simply must have Outlaw Star in their collection.

#44182 - 11/03/12 10:31 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
haha you know your making me go broke right? =D

#44184 - 11/03/12 10:50 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
I think I may have mentioned this before on another thread, but now that Central Park Media is gone, the Patlabor franchise might be a good one to re-boot. Of course, it might be a good idea to produce new masters for the DVDs, because all of mine had the same weird defect.

Also, with Bandai leaving the picture, now might be a good time to pick up the Banner of the Stars franchise.

Of course, with all the buzz currently about Rose of Versailles and Princess Knight, the title I keep hearing about over and over again is Legend of the Galactic Heroes. I have no idea what that title is even about, but with all of the demand for it, I wonder if that might be the next item on the Dark Lord's agenda.

Edited by Manhiem (11/03/12 10:53 AM)

#44186 - 11/03/12 10:53 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I do hope Funi or Sentai can pick up the Banner Of The Stars franchise. Also since we are bringing up Bandai do you expect Sentai to grab the 1st season of K-On! since they already have season 2?

#44187 - 11/03/12 10:54 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: shinjiyo]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: shinjiyo
haha you know your making me go broke right? =D
The Dark Lord demands his pound of flesh.

#44188 - 11/03/12 10:56 AM Re: Franchise you'd like to see brought back. [Re: kiku]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Waifu desperately wants boys over flowers box set

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.