Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#43954 - 10/29/12 05:54 PM Funniest Series/OVA You've Ever Seen!!!!
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
For me it would have to be Dragon Half, Elf Princess Rane and the Hot Springs Planet Tenrei episode of Outlaw Star.

Advertisement
#43967 - 10/29/12 10:01 PM Re: Funniest Series/OVA You've Ever Seen!!!! [Re: zrdb]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I'm nearing the halfway point in the series Pani Poni Dash! and I find myself laughing out loud a lot. It's kinda weird too, because I'm watching it all by myself.

#43971 - 10/29/12 11:09 PM Re: Funniest Series/OVA You've Ever Seen!!!! [Re: zrdb]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

EIKEN

I kept watching in disbelief thinking, "oh no they didn't!"

#43972 - 10/29/12 11:12 PM Re: Funniest Series/OVA You've Ever Seen!!!! [Re: zrdb]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
theres probably a few for me but i can recall some names. Baka and test was one of the few that made me laugh especially S2 episode four if im correct.

#43980 - 10/30/12 12:16 AM Re: Funniest Series/OVA You've Ever Seen!!!! [Re: zrdb]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Full Metal Panic Fumofuu
School Rumble
and many others that I can't think of right now...

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.