Start Shopping! Cart
Page 285 of 672 < 1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 671 672 >
Topic Options
#44284 - 11/05/12 06:02 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I just finished up the Lucky Star ova-it was a good capper for the series.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#44292 - 11/05/12 10:06 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
No one ever recovers from Chiyo-chan's cuteness. But while there is no cure, there is a treatment. A ride in the Yukarimobile should get your mind off of Chiyo-cuteness for at least the duration of the ride.
Chiyo's responses anytime after her fist ride in the Yukari-mobile were hilarious, sheer terror. Those with a watchful eye will notice that the Yukari-mobile becomes more and more damaged as the series progresses. I'm sorry... I can't help myself: Chiyo and Osaka.

#44296 - 11/05/12 11:28 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Quote:
Chiyo's responses anytime after her fist ride in the Yukari-mobile were hilarious, sheer terror. Those with a watchful eye will notice that the Yukari-mobile becomes more and more damaged as the series progresses. I'm sorry... I can't help myself: Chiyo and Osaka.
The video clips are cute. It's been a while since I watched...before I gained an appreciation for moe.

Finished Strike Witches 1. There were some good episodes but slightly dissappointed. Also, finished Kodomo no Jikan. Took some getting used to with all the overt stuff. Good show. Sorry, but that teacher was an idiot and deserved every kick in the crotch given to him. The episode explaining the mom was a tear jerker.

Edited by Nambu Hakase (11/05/12 11:36 PM)

#44307 - 11/06/12 02:18 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Kodomo no home video release. frown

#44308 - 11/06/12 02:25 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase
Quote:
The video clips are cute. It's been a while since I watched...before I gained an appreciation for moe.
LMFAO

#44317 - 11/06/12 06:57 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Azumanga Daioh is always good for some guffaws.

My Anime Bluray Collection

#44320 - 11/06/12 07:46 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: zrdb]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I just watched the above clip again... still laughing.

#44342 - 11/07/12 04:05 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline

Completed Yuri Yuri. I haven't seen one that funny in a while. I want season 2!

#44346 - 11/07/12 07:34 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase
Completed Yuri Yuri. I haven't seen one that funny in a while. I want season 2!

I don't know where you watched Yuru Yuri, but season 2 is already available on Crunchyroll.

#44348 - 11/07/12 08:17 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
Nambu Hakase Offline

Thanks. I have a PV queued. Season 2 must be after that.

Page 285 of 672 < 1 2 ... 283 284 285 286 287 ... 671 672 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2015 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.