Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 274 of 584 < 1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 583 584 >
Topic Options
#42920 - 10/01/12 08:07 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Just finished Solty Rei, in which the sky very nearly did fall.

smile*I need to rewatch that one* smile

Advertisement
#42925 - 10/01/12 11:02 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
Just finished Solty Rei, in which the sky very nearly did fall.
Solty is one of the most indomitable characters in anime.

#43006 - 10/03/12 04:50 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Sugar stole my heart and I don't think I'll ever get it back... waffo!

#43009 - 10/03/12 06:03 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Sugar stole my heart and I don't think I'll ever get it back... waffo!

I thought that too when I watched it a few years ago.

#43011 - 10/03/12 07:29 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Just finished The Ambition of Oda Nobuna (streamed from Crunchyroll). Of all the alternate history Warring States anime that I've looked at, this one is by far the best. Not over the top with super powers, not over the top with fan service (though there was some), and it even paid some lip service to historical accuracy. Action scenes, maps showing troop movements, brief descriptions of historical figures and why they were important - all in all there's a lot going on here, but not so much that you get completely lost. Four out of five stars.

Hope they make a second season. smile

Edited by Manhiem (10/03/12 07:30 PM)

#43047 - 10/04/12 10:41 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
ninjachad Online
UPSF Lieutenant

Tenchi Muyo! Universe

I had a blast watching this series. It starts of as a funny, episodic harem anime that finds its plot around the second half. It's definitely a classic, and I'm happy it's being rereleased. Now I just want more Tenchi, Ryoko, Sasami, Mihoshi, Ryo-Ohki, anddddd.... eh I guess Ayeka too. :P Can't wait until November and December when the movies, ova series, and Tenchi in Tokyo is released. Already have them pre-ordered. smile

Click to reveal..
I was really worried about the ending though. You know how a show is really intense, and yet the ending feels like it could have given you more closure? Well, I was worried it would leave me like that. After Tenchi's fight with Kagato, he went home and it was beginning to feel like he was going to continue his life without his "harem". It even messed with my mind making it seem like Tenchi was seeing visions of Ryoko. Well, it turned out that it was really her, and that the rest the girls were on the way as well. All's right with the world. angel

#43085 - 10/06/12 12:39 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Just tossed off the last episode of Strike Witches 2-it was pretty enjoyable but I'll never get over the ridiculousness of the no lower garments thing.

#43103 - 10/06/12 09:00 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

My Bride Is A Mermaid

Frenetic and over the top are two ways I would best describe this show. I had a blast watching it. It was great to come home from a rough day at work and then laugh my a?? off for an hour or two.

#43105 - 10/06/12 09:14 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Just finished with season 2 of Dog Days. It was a lot more fun to watch than I imagined it would be. smile

#43120 - 10/07/12 02:25 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: ninjachad]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Hey NinjaChad did they alter the one scene near the end of the series when they revive the guardians?
Just curious, cause that scene could cause some serious seizures (lots of strobe light type flashing).

I am still kinda debating if I want to get the new version of the OVAs.
I have the Ultimate Edition version already, but I am kinda wondering if they re-did some of the chapter stops (some episodes had stuff after the credits, and if you skipped the end credits you would miss them, due to not having a chapter stop there).

Page 274 of 584 < 1 2 ... 272 273 274 275 276 ... 583 584 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.