?
Page 29 of 264 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 263 264 >
Topic Options
#40982 - 08/16/12 07:00 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: Cheap One]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
I've just gotten the $4 off $50 as well. Which isn't too bad, as that is a good one to use on a free shipping order.

I had 5 of the damn things-threw em' away.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#41027 - 08/17/12 11:19 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Very Nice! I got my Godzilla Vs Megalon DVD in the mailbox today!
Now I have all the Godzilla movies in a legit format.

#41191 - 08/22/12 03:37 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
dark_producer Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Burnsville, MN
freezing and ai yori aoshi, shipped at 4pm this afternoon and should be in by friday...should be a fun weekend grin

#41205 - 08/22/12 05:46 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: dark_producer]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
My copy of Freezing just shipped too! I'm so excited! Ikki Tousen's director Takashi Watanabe is also the director for Freezing. Furthermore; Freezing and Camel Tousen share the same script/storyboard writer, Takao Yoshioka. What does all this mean? It means there is a veritable smorgasbord of anime nuaghtiness headed our way! devil

#41216 - 08/22/12 08:19 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
My copy of Freezing just shipped too! I'm so excited! Ikki Tousen's director Takashi Watanabe is also the director for Freezing. Furthermore; Freezing and Camel Tousen share the same script/storyboard writer, Takao Yoshioka. What does all this mean? It means there is a veritable smorgasbord of anime nuaghtiness headed our way! devil

grinMy copy is in the mail as well.. grin

#41222 - 08/23/12 01:50 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Here is a post from a R. Lusk over on the Amazon Anime Message Board (which I am a part of) about Freezing (have not personally seen it).

We watched Freezing last night. I thought Queen's Blade was over the top, but this was super perverted. It did have it's moments so I won't say it's bad. It's basically Queen's Blade,Sekirei and Ikki Tousen wrapped into one with a dash of Rahxephon thrown in for a wtf tone. The fight scences are were this series shines, they are fantastic.
Ecchi can definately be fun, especially with your wife laughing in the background, but the gore that was mixed in with it was probably a bit to much for me.
I think there is a 2nd season on the table somewhere and the manga is still on going.

End quote

#41229 - 08/23/12 11:45 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: EricDent]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Quote:
I think there is a 2nd season on the table somewhere and the manga is still on going.

I wouldn't count on it. I just watched the first five episodes from my set (received on Saturday). They really toned down the content in this release compared to the manga. Satellizer is far more violent in manga and she goes berserk when anyone touches her inappropriately. Poor Miyabi was almost completely ripped apart by her and Kazuya just barely stopped her from delivering the death blow.

Click to reveal..
The anime ends after the tenth Nova clash. The next arc after that is about Satellizer's brutal past. If they couldn't show the content of what Satellizer did to Miyabi, there's no way in hell they will be able to pull off showing what Satellizer's step brother has done to her.

#41249 - 08/24/12 10:53 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Here is a post from a R. Lusk over on the Amazon Anime Message Board (which I am a part of) about Freezing (have not personally seen it).

We watched Freezing last night. I thought Queen's Blade was over the top, but this was super perverted. It did have it's moments so I won't say it's bad. It's basically Queen's Blade,Sekirei and Ikki Tousen wrapped into one with a dash of Rahxephon thrown in for a wtf tone. The fight scences are were this series shines, they are fantastic.
Ecchi can definately be fun, especially with your wife laughing in the background, but the gore that was mixed in with it was probably a bit to much for me.

End quote
Based on the description above... THIS IS GONNA BE THE GREATEST ANIME EVER MADE!

#41254 - 08/24/12 12:29 PM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku

End quote
Based on the description above... THIS IS GONNA BE THE GREATEST ANIME EVER MADE!

I got my copy in the mail yesterday, I havenít watched it yet.
The Art Book that came with it is "VERY NICE" to look at
But mine was badly packaged in with the DVD shipment it came in.
( aka: Bent beyond straightening )

This is one Anime I can hold off watching, because I know Iíll be very happy with it
When I do watch it.
So there is no rush, Iíll watch it when Iím in need of some Happy Happy - Joy Joy.

P.S.: I might ask RightStuf if they can replace the Art Book

P.S. Update: I did... They will... RightStuf Customer Service is just "The Best "!!!

Edited by BWBODDY (08/24/12 01:32 PM)
Edit Reason: Update

#41278 - 08/25/12 11:55 AM Re: In the mail. [Re: kiku]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Nadesico should be here today. I'm looking forward to it since it'll be the first time watching it.

Page 29 of 264 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 263 264 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.