Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 574 of 886 < 1 2 ... 572 573 574 575 576 ... 885 886 >
Topic Options
#43893 - 10/29/12 01:12 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

I've been watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica on my Droid Charge which is sort of hard to see. Every now and then I get the chance to hook my phone up to a 23" TV via HDMI cable. I watched an episode just now and noticed the "penciled in" detail on the character's faces. That's neat! Computer drawn anime has really evolved now. Maybe even better than hand drawn.

Advertisement
#43897 - 10/29/12 01:30 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
just finished un-go, panty & stocking with garterbelt, dead man wonder land S1, and steins;gate pt1. i finished them within a week after my order arrive from rightstuf two weeks ago. out of the four that i recently bought, deadman wonderland was.... ok, but since i bought it i have to get the rest of it and watch it when the next part comes out.

curently waiting for Katanagatari pt1, C-control money to arrive at my house in three days. Cant wait! =D

#43902 - 10/29/12 01:58 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: shinjiyo]
Nambu Hakase Offline

Originally Posted By: shinjiyo
just finished un-go, panty & stocking with garterbelt, dead man wonder land S1, and steins;gate pt1. i finished them within a week after my order arrive from rightstuf two weeks ago. out of the four that i recently bought, deadman wonderland was.... ok, but since i bought it i have to get the rest of it and watch it when the next part comes out.

curently waiting for Katanagatari pt1, C-control money to arrive at my house in three days. Cant wait! =D

Katanagatari looks good. First time I heard of it.

#43903 - 10/29/12 02:20 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
shinjiyo Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Minnesota
Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase

Katanagatari looks good. First time I heard of it.

yeah I've read a few reviews and saw some trailers of it. they say theres not alot of fighting as it is more story driven. but I really like the art style, it gives a new direction to anime in my pace. something diffenert to change from what i've been watching recently. Above all else, as long as its good overall I'll love it. they have it here in rightstuf if your interesting in purchasing it.

#43904 - 10/29/12 03:00 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: shinjiyo]
Nambu Hakase Offline

yeah I've read a few reviews and saw some trailers of it. they say theres not alot of fighting as it is more story driven. but I really like the art style, it gives a new direction to anime in my pace. something diffenert to change from what i've been watching recently. Above all else, as long as its good overall I'll love it. they have it here in rightstuf if your interesting in purchasing it.

The art style caught my eye too. I've added it to my "save for later" and plan on buying it next time.

#43905 - 10/29/12 06:21 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
J.E.S. Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase
I've been watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica on my Droid Charge which is sort of hard to see. Every now and then I get the chance to hook my phone up to a 23" TV via HDMI cable. I watched an episode just now and noticed the "penciled in" detail on the character's faces. That's neat! Computer drawn anime has really evolved now. Maybe even better than hand drawn.

Dude... I'm more impressed you can do that with a phone. shocked
But not taking away from Madoka, that is one beautiful series.
How are you enjoying it so far?

#43907 - 10/29/12 08:05 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: shinjiyo]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.

Itís so weird seeing the Captain Tylor Avatar with someone elseís name.
Iíve used that Captain Tylor Avatar forever.
But I have been playing around with other pictures lately.
( currently Captain Harlock )

EDIT:
Also.... Hello and Welcome to the Forum shinjiyo !!! grin

Edited by BWBODDY (10/29/12 08:54 AM)
Edit Reason: EDIT

#43910 - 10/29/12 08:55 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I finally got Gall Force New Era (the 1st one I ordered got lost in the mail)-and while it's not a perfect end to the series it does tie up most of the loose ends.

#43917 - 10/29/12 09:28 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I think Puella Magi Madoka Magica may have just shifted to the top of my unwatched pile.

#43918 - 10/29/12 09:30 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Think you will enjoy it kiku based off what you have said about titles like it.

Page 574 of 886 < 1 2 ... 572 573 574 575 576 ... 885 886 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.