Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 277 of 596 < 1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 595 596 >
Topic Options
#43469 - 10/18/12 09:45 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Nana Seven Of Seven

The finale was awesome! cry And the last episode was even better! wink Jamanana had the last laugh. laugh Nanakko was my favorite. blush

Advertisement
#43475 - 10/19/12 01:02 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
That was the one always carrying the "Billy" fish around, right?

Anyhow I finished these:

Berserk: like stated before, this was made way before the manga was even remotely done (not sure if it's even done now). So after 20 episodes, there is a HUGE cliffhanger. Basically saying "go read the manga suckers!".
They rescued Griffith but he was tortured beyond belief, he tried to kill himself. Then suddenly he finds that weird necklace thing & sees Guts coming his way. When Guts touches him (during a solar eclipse) all Hell breaks loose (literally). Griffith is offfered a chance to become a demon, and he takes it since he now hates Guts. Everybody is attacked by a bunch of weird monsters and they get killed. Except Guts & Caska.
I won't spoil what happens next, but Guts looses an arm & an eye.
Then he looks like he did during the first episode (which like Gungrave is actually after the story).

Strike Witches 2: After some more fun episodes, it gets serious again.
The military decide to use the Yamato (yes THAT Yamato, though it does not have a wave-motion gun) to destroy the HUGE hive over Venice.
Of course they use a device that turns it into a Nuroi, but they can control it.
Again I won't spoil the ending, but it involves Sakamoto's sword.
It also shows several new Witches from other units.
Now HURRY UP & grab the movies Funimation!
BTW are those set before or after this season?

Another funny bit was during an episode where the girls were looking for treasure to help out Ghalia (where Perrine is from), Sakamoto got a huge jar of wine dumped on her & she got drunk. Started running all over the place & kissed Minna (which made her faint).

#43482 - 10/19/12 08:38 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent

Strike Witches 2: After some more fun episodes, it gets serious again.
The military decide to use the Yamato (yes THAT Yamato, though it does not have a wave-motion gun) to destroy the HUGE hive over Venice.
Of course they use a device that turns it into a Nuroi, but they can control it.
Again I won't spoil the ending, but it involves Sakamoto's sword.
It also shows several new Witches from other units.
Now HURRY UP & grab the movies Funimation!
BTW are those set before or after this season?

YES!!! ... laugh ... Movie, Movie, Movie !!! ... laugh .....................

Originally Posted By: EricDent

Another funny bit was during an episode where the girls were looking for treasure to help out Ghalia (where Perrine is from), Sakamoto got a huge jar of wine dumped on her & she got drunk. Started running all over the place & kissed Minna (which made her faint).

laugh..Hahahaha!!!.. laugh... That was one of the funnier ones.
Sakamoto acting all crazy drunk and causing Minna
To pass out with just a kiss.

#43514 - 10/20/12 01:07 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Ikki Tousen: overall a decent show with loads of fighting, a bunch of fanservice, and fun characters.
Though I am glad I did not pay over $20 for it.

Not really sure what I will watch next (currently out of new stuff, and none if the old stuff is jumping out).

#43515 - 10/20/12 02:55 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Upotte!! doesn't seem to end. frown I wonder if the OAV helps explain things.

The gun fights were impressive. I was watching them on my Droid using earbuds and the rifles sounded pretty realistic. Knowing the japanese, they probably went out to the shooting and recorded actual sounds for each rifle.

Edited by Nambu Hakase (10/20/12 03:01 AM)

#43518 - 10/20/12 08:21 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I finsihed up Aria The Scarlet Ammo ( can't wait for more )

I than made quick work of Casshan: Robot hunter Casshern
Great for a 20 year old Anime... Loved it, loved it....
It was nice to see the Roots of Casshern Sins
I liked seeing the relationship of the original characters.
And I noticed right off the bat, the play on words that turned
Black King Boss into Braiking Boss

laugh*and Luna has a couple of nice Nude Scenes* laugh
"I do like and miss the Female Form of the 1990's Animes"

#43523 - 10/20/12 10:42 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: Nambu Hakase
Upotte!! doesn't seem to end. frown I wonder if the OAV helps explain things.

Yea on episode 10 it just ends. Though it does kind of have an ending. As the girls are going to highschool now. Poor teacher as well, he always seemed to be in the way.

#43526 - 10/20/12 12:37 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Mayo Chiki!

It's got every thing:

Action
Beauty
Romance
More action
More beauty
More SILENT SHEEP!!!

#43583 - 10/21/12 11:37 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Finished K-ON season 2. The middle was sort of dragging but the last disc made up for it.

#43637 - 10/22/12 05:44 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Finished Un-Go earlier. I really enjoyed it. It felt like it could have been fleshed out more, but it was good for what it was.

Page 277 of 596 < 1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 595 596 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.