Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 587 of 958 < 1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 957 958 >
Topic Options
#44850 - 11/13/12 01:48 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Yea I've caught "nano" during Shizuku's lines. Figured that was what YenPress was calling "you know".

I do like YenPress going with "Young Lord" as I find it better represents Himari's relationship to Yuto. As I find "Master" would be better if Yuto was more controlling are if Himari perhaps showed resistance to what he asks her to do.

Advertisement
#44862 - 11/13/12 07:00 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I just melt every time I hear (read) Shizuku say "You know?". Sooo cute. Too bad it's not in the anime. C`est la vie. It's a small indiscretion to tolerate in light of a home video release.

#44874 - 11/13/12 07:37 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku
I just melt every time I hear (read) Shizuku say "You know?". Sooo cute. Too bad it's not in the anime. C`est la vie. It's a small indiscretion to tolerate in light of a home video release.

If the title ever gets licensed, the licensee may very well follow Yen Press' lead.

#44875 - 11/13/12 07:43 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Hope springs eternal!

#44925 - 11/14/12 08:06 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Dusted off the blu-ray player and popped in Katanagatari. It is pretty. smile Togame is so cute and it's a little weird her relationship with Shichika. The sword fight in episode 2 was intense. Not long or drawn out but the guy he was up against was very cool. As far as sword fighting, if you liked the 1st season of Rurouni Kenshin you'll like Katanagatari.

Kiku, this is basically a fighting anime but with style. I can tell this will also be a love story and I'm a sucker for those. I know you're not fond of fighting anime but you liked Basilisk. I think you'll like Katanagatari for the same reasons (beauty, visuals, and story).

#44935 - 11/14/12 08:40 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Nambu Hakase]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Thanks for the info Nambu Hakase. BTW I just finished both seasons (50 eps.) of Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple... so a few fights wouldn't phase me. wink

#44950 - 11/14/12 09:38 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

Saw a picture of Miu from Mightiest Disciple.

:drools:

#44955 - 11/14/12 11:19 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's beautiful. It's so beautiful. The art, the music, the story; they're all so beautiful. The presentation of 19th century France is meticulous. The backgrounds are beautiful and the color palettes are a feast. Each scene is it's own. Yune is beautiful, and her classical Japanese appearance juxtaposed against the lifestyle of classical France is pure magic. The music is perfect, classicly inspired; great clarinet. Oh... did I get ahead of myself? Sorry. I just finished Partie 3 of Croisee In A Foreign Labyrinth. I'm stunned at this anime's majesty, simply awestruck by it's artistic flair and attention to detail. I'm reminded of the myriad ways that anime can inspire.

#44959 - 11/14/12 11:47 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: BobD]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Yes, and having Claude in the middle of all that is like throwing a big blob of black paint right in the middle of Van Gogh's "Sunflowers". :P

#44974 - 11/15/12 12:57 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Manhiem]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Yes, he can be a little gauche; but for me, it only serves to amplify the beauty around him.

Page 587 of 958 < 1 2 ... 585 586 587 588 589 ... 957 958 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.