Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 9 of 59 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 >
Topic Options
#41028 - 08/18/12 08:27 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Picked up & have been playing Sleeping Dogs. It's awesome!

Advertisement
#41033 - 08/18/12 09:01 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Apparently, my copy of Last Story is waitning for me at Game Stop. Now, if I could only find time to get there.

#41188 - 08/22/12 01:43 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I picked up my copy of Hironobu Sakaguchi's Last Story today! It's a really nice set. Because I prereserved it at Game Stop, it came with the Last Story Premium Soundtrack. The Game case comes inside of another cardboard case that looks like a book; real eye candy, it's covered in gorgeous bas-relief artwork. It also came with The Last Story Art Gallery, which is a nicely done 20ish page booklet filled with character art. I'm so excited. Now if I could only get myself to stop playing Xenoblade Chronicles.

#41571 - 09/06/12 03:46 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Sei Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Reno
Went to game stop last week and picked up the new Growlanser game. I love RPG's and now im playing this game every night and losing sleep (~_~;)

#41574 - 09/06/12 08:59 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Zen Pinball 2 (PS3) and the Plants vs Zombies table.

#43032 - 10/04/12 01:02 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Squall Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Playing Resident Evil 6. All the QTE stuff in the beginning of the game got pretty lame/tiresome, but it seems to be letting off some now. These chapters are pretty long; I've been playing for hours and I guess I'm still on the first. Anyway, so far there are things I both love and hate about 6. One thing's for sure, though, it's much scarier and creepier that recent RE titles. Although, Revelations was pretty damn good.

#43064 - 10/05/12 10:44 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Squall]
Major45 Offline
UPSF Ensign

The game that I got and been playing it is a old game tea society of the witch and this is the DVD version of the game

#43170 - 10/10/12 07:00 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
I was playing RE6, but I just have trouble pushing myself to play it alone. It's fun enough when doing co-op, but really falls short in every possible way when compared to RE5. Possible plus is that there is more variety? In any case, I haven't touched it much.

Tokyo Jungle is a lot of fun. For those of you wanting a challenging/ more casual gaming experience this might be up your alley. Life is tough in the animal kingdom, but the years fly by & while it can get stressful at times with the objectives that pile up on you, it is fun to improve on previous playthroughs and unlock new animals I play as.

Annnnnd right now I'm all over Dishonored. A crazy assassination/ stealth game that ha you using very bioshockesque abilities. Highly recommended.

Edited by Gevin (10/10/12 08:21 AM)

#43588 - 10/22/12 02:03 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Major45]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
I played that game once.

It's apparently a dating sim, I got to see a bath scene.
Of course it's not really showing anything.

Anyhow decided to grab Skylanders Giants.
Though I kinda doubt I will buy any more figures for a while.

Cause you can use all the old stuff on the new game.
The only thing you need is a giant, which the game comes with.

If you don't have the old game you can get the "starter pack" which comes with the giant (life type called Tree Rex) and two normal Skylanders. Cynder (undead) & Jet-Vac (air). If you do have the older game then you just buy the "basic" version that comes with the game & Tree Rex.

The kinda neat new feature that some of the new figures (or new versions of old characters) is the lightcore feature. Basically you put the figure on the portal of power & parts of it light up. All the giants feature this as well.

As usual there are "chase" variants like glow in the dark figures, legendary figures, and of course "store exclusive" figures.
Plus there is a giant of each element (remember there are 8 elements).

The one good thing about this game is that you can adjust the difficulty level from easy to hard at any time. Unlike the first game which you could not adjust it (some areas were easy, others were tough).

#43590 - 10/22/12 10:12 AM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I gotta admit, combining figure collecting with a video game is great idea indeed. I'm glad I never got started with Skylanders. My wallet's thin enough already.

BTW Do the figures level up or grow in the game. If so; can you level up/grow one up, and take to a friend's house and put in his/her game?

Page 9 of 59 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 58 59 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.