Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 278 of 955 < 1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 954 955 >
Topic Options
#20026 - 11/02/10 01:57 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: EricDent
So maybe I was not totally paying attention, but which girl did he actually pick?

Click to reveal..
Asa (the one with the green hair)

Advertisement
#20028 - 11/02/10 04:51 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: joelgundam01]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
OK, thanks! I kind of slighty do remember that.
For a bit though I thought he might go for the "little demon girl"...

#20029 - 11/02/10 05:54 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Heart Catch-Pretty Cure (again).

#20031 - 11/02/10 07:13 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
I don't remember too much about FUMOFUU, but you might not want to play the last episode at work.

#20044 - 11/03/10 08:50 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Manhiem]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

IIRC that is the "special" episode with the Captain wandering around the sub...without any clothes on...

Anyhow I am watching Full Panic? Fumoffu at home. I finished the first disc allready. It is still pretty darn funny!

Plus (in the English version) it has some of my personal favorite voice actors. Including Monica, Hillary, and of course Luci. Something about those voices they do always gets me happy.
Plus Greg & Chris are great as well.

BTW I have a ex-coworker (who lives in the Seattle area), he has a daughter named Sarah. Supposedly Monica Rial is a really big "fan" of this girl (and supposedly had a picture of her on her web-site at one time). I had the chance to go to some dinner event with the guests of the Sakura-Con convention (his wife does the program, so they would have "snuck" me in). However I was pretty pooped, and decided to go home. Probably cause the cosplay I was wearing (Mr. Joker from Read or Die) was a bit too tight (I weighed a bit more than I do now back then). So I could have met Monica (and some others), maybe next time! I did spot Vic & Aaron at the local Austin con. At the time I did not know it, but Greg was doing his "anti bootleg/fansub" thing in a room nearby.

#20046 - 11/03/10 10:54 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Well, actually I was thinking of the episode with the Mutant 59 bioweapon.

#20054 - 11/04/10 01:25 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: Manhiem]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Oops, I guess that is in The Second Raid...
Yeah the Bio-weapon that melts people's clothing, that was pretty darn funny! It really does not show too much (unlike the Hot Springs episode)...

Anyhow, I am going to watch 801 T.T.S. Airbats during lunch, at least 1 episode.

#20073 - 11/07/10 12:14 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: EricDent]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Working on High School Girls. Also working on Comic Party which i'm really struggling with.

#20075 - 11/07/10 11:58 PM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: stargates]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I decided to rewatch Peach Girl-oh the soap opera trashiness of it all!!

#20077 - 11/08/10 05:13 AM Re: What Anime Are You Currently Viewing? [Re: zrdb]
Stefanie Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Nashville, TN USA
Blu-ray:
I watched both Appleseed movies this weekend, and I enjoyed them. I think they're both much better than Vexille. I watched Canaan this weekend, too. I starts to lag about two-thirds of the way through, and all the way through, it reminds me of several other similar series (think "Koichi Mashimo"). It's O.K., but I've seen better.

DVD:
I started watching Corpse Princess. I'm two episodes in, and rather unimpressed, so far. I hope it picks up.

Page 278 of 955 < 1 2 ... 276 277 278 279 280 ... 954 955 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.