Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 54 of 119 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 119 >
Topic Options
#47783 - 02/01/13 08:11 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Honestly, looking back at Sixth Sense, it doesn't hold up. Sure when I was 10(I think I was that old when it came out) it was great. But a recent rewatching of it, It doesn't hold the same enjoyment like other movies with a twist at the end. Which was the big draw and praise of the movie. I think a lot of movies suffer from the same thing. The internet just looks at it like they were still 7-10 years old.

Never seen Unbreakable. When I saw the previews it didn't scream watch me. Should I view it?

Advertisement
#47785 - 02/01/13 09:25 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: Cheap One]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Honestly, looking back at Sixth Sense, it doesn't hold up. Sure when I was 10(I think I was that old when it came out) it was great. But a recent rewatching of it, It doesn't hold the same enjoyment like other movies with a twist at the end. Which was the big draw and praise of the movie. I think a lot of movies suffer from the same thing. The internet just looks at it like they were still 7-10 years old.

Never seen Unbreakable. When I saw the previews it didn't scream watch me. Should I view it?

Sure, wouldn't hurt grin

#47794 - 02/01/13 11:45 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I had both of them on VHS... I wish I still had 'em.

#48060 - 02/07/13 08:39 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Supermutant Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Watched recently:
Dredd
Joshimaina Night 1
Doctor Who: Tomb Of The Cybermen
IWA East Coast: Masters Of Pain 2012
Men In Black III

Edited by Supermutant (02/09/13 04:16 AM)

My favs Sailor Moon, Tenchi, Slayers, FMPanic, Black Lagoon, El Hazard, Lupin III, Dual, Beck, Ah My Goddess, more.

#48130 - 02/09/13 06:22 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

02-09-13 --- 7:20pm
Everything here seems so quite, it must be due to the South Park Marathon
On Comedy Central.

And thatís where Iím heading back to right nowÖ
laugh

#49247 - 03/07/13 11:17 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
The Dark Knight Returns Part 2.

Much like part one it was great.
Joker was really good as played by Michael Emerson (Ben Linus on LOST).
Superman was his usual boy scout self.

The battle between Batman & Superman was awesome.

Make sure to check it out if you enjoyed the Graphic Novel or just like Batman in general.

#49806 - 03/19/13 11:34 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
casualfun Offline
UPSF Ensign

Im watching/listening Age of the Dragons. This is to enhance my English. laugh

#49926 - 03/21/13 03:18 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Iím currently watching "The Criterion Collection" release of SPARTACUS.
If you want to buy Spartacus on DVD, This one is the one to own, it's got all
The extraís, including a "pre-stroke" Kirk Douglas as one of the many people
Contributing to the Commentary.

The 2nd disc is all extra features

#49938 - 03/21/13 11:37 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
The Man With The Iron Fists (Unrated Version): OK if you are a fan of all those silly Kung Fu movies from the '70s, this one is right up your alley.
Lots of action, blood, limbs/body parts get cut off, and a bevy of rather attractive Asian girls (Russel Crowe is one lucky dude).
Besides him, we have Lucy Liu, Zhi Zang, RZA (he made the movie), and former pro wrestler Dave Bautista (who looks like he could easily step back into the ring at any time). Sure it wasn't in the theaters long, but I think that people missed out on a fun action movie.
I highly suggest you at least rent it!

Taken 2: Rule 1 NEVER mess with Liam Neeson's family! While not quite as cool as the first one, this one was still pretty good. From the reviews it sounded like the daughter was gonna be the person doing all the stuff.
Nope Liam pretty much just owns everybody.
Again another very short lived theater run.
Seriously people today wouldn't know a good movie if it hit them on the head.
Another rental suggestion, so check it out!

Both of these should be at your local Redbox (or one nearby).

#49944 - 03/22/13 08:05 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: EricDent
The Man With The Iron Fists (Unrated Version): OK if you are a fan of all those silly Kung Fu movies from the '70s, this one is right up your alley.
Lots of action, blood, limbs/body parts get cut off, and a bevy of rather attractive Asian girls (Russel Crowe is one lucky dude).
Besides him, we have Lucy Liu, Zhi Zang, RZA (he made the movie), and former pro wrestler Dave Bautista (who looks like he could easily step back into the ring at any time). Sure it wasn't in the theaters long, but I think that people missed out on a fun action movie.
I highly suggest you at least rent it!

Taken 2: Rule 1 NEVER mess with Liam Neeson's family! While not quite as cool as the first one, this one was still pretty good. From the reviews it sounded like the daughter was gonna be the person doing all the stuff.
Nope Liam pretty much just owns everybody.
Again another very short lived theater run.
Seriously people today wouldn't know a good movie if it hit them on the head.
Another rental suggestion, so check it out!

Both of these should be at your local Redbox (or one nearby).

Both of those Titles are already on my shelf grin

Page 54 of 119 < 1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 119 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.