?
Page 21 of 121 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 120 121 >
Topic Options
#35405 - 03/27/12 05:57 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
The Complete Series, much like The Peacekeeper Wars, is loaded to the hilt with special features. BTW I was at Barnes & Noble today and saw LEXX season 3 and season 4. I talked to the cashier and mentioned that I saw season 1 at Target. I further noted that it was odd that season 2 was unavailable and he agreed. He looked it up and said that it's due out in May. That means the whole shootin' match will be available soon. How cool is that? Do ya think you're gonna go for it? Do ya think I should go for it?

More then likely, on both questions grin

Advertisement
#35414 - 03/27/12 07:47 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
If we find out anything further, we should keep each other in the loop.

#36328 - 04/15/12 11:57 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Never really saw any of that stuff, mostly cause I had a habit of working quite often at night, and did not have a VCR, TIVO, or anything similar.

Plus maybe I am way too into anime to watch anything else (besides LOST, boy was that addicting).

Anyhow I went to see Wrath of the Titans today, it was OK at best.
A bit better than the newer Clash of the Titans, but still kinda dull for some odd reason.

Though I did see a trailer for that new Dark Shadows movie, and it seemed pretty fun. Maybe I might even watch the old TV series.

Plus the trailer for The Hobbit was on before that, and it looks freaking amazing. Can't wait!

BTW my copies of The Lord of the Rings & The Hobbit are kinda old, like from 1988 old.

#36348 - 04/16/12 10:00 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Yay Hobbit love. They already showed a preview of it in theaters? That seems alittle early.

#36387 - 04/16/12 11:37 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Heck they showed the teaser trailer for The Dark Knight Rises sometime in December of last year. Plus at the end of Captain America they showed the trailer to Avengers.

Hobbit is coming this December (at least the first part, remember they split it into two parts to tell more stuff than the book actually goes into).

#36389 - 04/16/12 11:59 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I know all about the Hobbit, saw the trailer last year when they first released it and have the release date marked so I know to plan nothing on that day.

Avengers trailer is understandable with Captain American they also had a teaser at the end of Thor.

#36427 - 04/17/12 11:54 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I was kinda shocked just how many people got up & left the theater at the end of Iron Man 2, Thor, and Captain America, thus missing the awesome scenes after the credits. I even tried to yell, telling them "hey there is a part after the credits!" This was on opening day that those movies came out.

They also left the theater after the ends to both Live Action Death Note movies, and Tekken Blood Vengeance (Fathom Events) (despite being clearly told about the after feature stuff).

#36462 - 04/19/12 10:51 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I picked up the complete Prophesy Movie Collection (5 movies) in a Wal-Mart Bargain Bin A few days ago.
I knew about and have seen the first 3 with Christopher Walken, before I bought this collection.
I didnít know there were 2 more till I saw the Movie Collection in the Bin.
( I bet there is a reason why I havenít heard of them )

I have a feeling they might just be Milking the Franchise Name with these last two, since Christopher Walken isnít in them.
( that is just a guess,but I bet itís true non the less )

I will keep an open Mind when I watch the last two, but in my mind there is the Prophecy Movie Collection ( with Christopher Walken )
Than there are these two movies, that Iím just going to look at as having a similar Theme.

Iíve watched the first one so farÖÖÖÖ..

#36470 - 04/19/12 02:04 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Is this the bluray set or DVD?
If bluray; how is the quality?

#36474 - 04/19/12 02:52 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

It being in a $5 ben in Wal-Mart screams at it being a DVD. Though I did pick up Kingdom Of Heaven Director's Cut for $10 on Blu-Ray there a few months back. I would still guess DVD.

Page 21 of 121 < 1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 120 121 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.