Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 276 of 598 < 1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 597 598 >
Topic Options
#43283 - 10/13/12 09:53 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I've watched the 1st 4 episodes subbed-that's all I could take of it-YEECH!!

Advertisement
#43294 - 10/14/12 10:13 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Just now finished up Deadman Wonderland……
It’s was so much more enjoyable Uncut & Unrated.
I'm on the fence. How would you rate it?

Hmmmmm, I won’t try to give it a numerical value, I‘ll just say a few words about my thoughts than let you decide…

First… Did you like it when it Aired on Toonami ???
If so, you’ll loved it even more as I did…

There are 3 commentaries, if you count the one on the Special Features disc,
on that one they have the Camera pointing at the VA’s, so you‘re watching them, not the Anime.
( they’re watching episode 7 )

They say on more than one occasion that anyone who digs this Series has to be one twisted F**k… Hahahahaha laugh
I loved that, it was Greg Ayres & Monica Riel, doing that one.
It was nice to see how Monica is looking these days and I‘ve never seen Greg Ayres till now.
So it was nice to finally put a Face to the Voice ( despite what I say about the Voice ) They are also in one other commentary.

Due to the rating and nature of this Series, The VA’s felt free to let it fly.
laugh( these are the most foul mouthed Commentates I’ve ever heard ) laugh

Monica’s character "Shiro" is my kind of crazy, I just love her to death……….

I actually had cancelled my original Deadman Wonderland order,
because I had decided that I needed a break from the Greg Ayres "Character Voice".
I’ve seen too many in too short a period of time, and I just couldn’t take it anymore.

But the pull of getting Deadman Wonderland Uncut & Unedited was too strong of a pull for me to resist.
And I’m clad I got it, it’s dark, twisted, gory, and just plain f**ked up.
It is definitely more than what was seen on TV, I felt like I had missed a lot ( from the TV Airing ) after watching the DVD
And I saw all of it on TV

Click to reveal..
This isn't a spoiler, but I didn't want to feel the wrath, so I put it here

Something that popped into my head while watching it, than I couldn't help but to note the places one could be added
If they had added a couple of Sex Scenes here & there, it would’ve been an Excellent Hentai Series.

Sorry frown ....
But like I said, once I thought about it, I couldn't help but to see where they would've been placed.

*Think about it when you’re watching it, there are a lot places where you could of put one in here and there throughout the Series*

#43298 - 10/14/12 05:16 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Hmm... kiku's intrigued. Dark, twisted, gory, and just plain f**ed up sounds pretty cool to me.

#43303 - 10/14/12 06:44 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: kiku
Hmm... kiku's intrigued. Dark, twisted, gory, and just plain f**ed up sounds pretty cool to me.

Trust me kiku, it's right up your Alley
*and the Warden is packing a pair of size G’s*
( her words, not mine.. but still it's ture )

Edited by BWBODDY (10/14/12 06:49 PM)

#43311 - 10/14/12 08:46 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

RE: Deadman Wonderland

I've never heard of it and didn't know it was on Toonami but you have me interested too. There's just so many anime that I haven't watched. frown

#43321 - 10/15/12 12:14 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
Majiko Oh Samurai Girl. Starts off generic and lifeless for the first 2 episodes, then becomes generic yet mildly entertaining for the remainder. View it if you want, I don't plan on keeping my purchase of it. Gonna sell it off as quickly as I can manage. Not really recommended.

#43342 - 10/15/12 12:47 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
STR.A.IN.

I'm glad I discovered this anime. It had a little bit o' everything, and was well polished to boot. It didn't pull any punches, had original mecha designs, flashy battle sequences, memorable characters, comedic interludes, well paced drama, character development; anyhoo... loved it.

#43371 - 10/16/12 04:34 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
vicmignognaotaku Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: florida
Ouran high school host club was one i recently finished i love it a definite 10

Edited by vicmignognaotaku (10/16/12 04:34 PM)

#43387 - 10/16/12 07:03 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: vicmignognaotaku]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Originally Posted By: vicmignognaotaku
Ouran high school host club was one i recently finished i love it a definite 10

Hello vicmignognaotaku, welcome to the Forum !! grin

#43407 - 10/17/12 09:11 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Finished up Heaven’s Memo Pad, I liked it.....
However, I never really got into Alice’s,
"I’m a NEET Detective, I speak for the Dead" Speech, philosophy.
She’d say that quite a bit if you just called her a "Detective".

So I would just hear, "I’m a Detective" and left it at that.
( It worked better for me that way )

I think it’s neat that NEET seems to be popping up all over Anime more & more.

Page 276 of 598 < 1 2 ... 274 275 276 277 278 ... 597 598 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.