Start Shopping! Cart
Page 144 of 646 < 1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 645 646 >
Topic Options
#28122 - 10/10/11 02:01 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: BWBODDY]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Phantom Quest Corp and
Tenamonya Voyagers

The Monty Pythonesque opening music for Tenamonya Voyagers really puts you in the mood and helps to sell the show.

Have you been stealing dvds from my collection when I wasn't looking?

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#28126 - 10/10/11 02:27 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Just finished The Sacred Blacksmith. Pretty decent show, though like a lot of short shows, it has a very "to be continued" type ending.

Though this show was good, it's nowhere near worth what they want for it at places like Best Buy.

#28131 - 10/10/11 02:45 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: zrdb]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: zrdb
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Phantom Quest Corp and
Tenamonya Voyagers

The Monty Pythonesque opening music for Tenamonya Voyagers really puts you in the mood and helps to sell the show.

Have you been stealing dvds from my collection when I wasn't looking?

You catch me
grin

#28142 - 10/10/11 11:38 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: zrdb]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: zrdb
I can remember watching Fritz Lang's Metropolis years ago. I'd really like to see the version with the long lost missing scenes-evidently about 40 minutes longer the common edited version.
The version I have has a really interesting special on how much effort has gone into the restoration of Metropolis. After watching that, I have a new respect for the restoration process. It's a startling reminder that there isn't a computer program for everything yet. The people who have worked on restoring Metropolis are truly "rescuers".

#28145 - 10/11/11 06:36 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
manga4micah Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

I watched Baka and Test last night and it was hilarious my favorite character was Shoko she had the greatest obsession for Yuji.
And when he looked at another girl she poked him in his eyes it was great such a fun show.

And the Hideyoshi character was funny to poor guy no one would see him for the man he is lol.

#28151 - 10/11/11 10:23 AM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

Decided to watch KimiKiss Pure Rouge.

#28162 - 10/11/11 05:22 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Finished Dance in the Vampire Bund.

Pretty spooky, loads of blood, and quite a bit of nudity.
Kind of seemed to have yet another "to be continued" type ending.
Definitely not for the kids, and had a few "taboo" issues.

#28163 - 10/11/11 06:34 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
zrdb Online
UPSF Vice Admiral

I recently watched Dance In The Vampire Bund and Fortune Arterial-I enjoyed Fortune much more than Bund-go figure?

#28168 - 10/12/11 01:08 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Sword of the Stranger
They Were Eleven
Riding Bean

Up Next - AKIRA - A Great Classic

#28171 - 10/12/11 02:40 PM Re: What was the last anime that you completed? [Re: Baby Naruto]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Just finished Ghost Slayers Ayashi. Like I said, I just got the 3rd part of the series, since I had seen the first 2 all ready (and I used to own them).

It's an odd show dealing with loads of monsters, I think I may have goofed in calling them "Yoei" (that's what it sounds like they are saying), I think it's supposed to be Yomi.

Kind of has a bit of "giant monster" stuff going in a couple of episodes. However the ending is really annoying, since it's basically a "reset" ending (IE it goes back to the beginning of the show).

Might be worth a rental if you can find all of it (it's an Anime Legends type set now). Usual Bandai dub with the usual California crowd. BTW that thing I mentioned about Vic Mignola being in it seems to be due to him moving to California (and he has been in a couple of other Bang Zoom shows), which apparently irritated some fans. He is coming back to Texas to do the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood movie dub.

Page 144 of 646 < 1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 645 646 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.