Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 12 of 57 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 >
Topic Options
#44565 - 11/10/12 12:05 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Yeah dlc is bogus and 99% of the content should be free. I knew lollipop chainsaw wasnt anything ground breaking but it looks fun and it was only 20 dollars at toys r us so i figured it was at least worth that lol

Advertisement
#44566 - 11/10/12 12:08 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku
Kinda wish I had a PS3.

I really recommend picking one up. There's a ton of interesting games available and there's a quite a few unique games available on the PSN, that cost between $5-$15.

DLC... I don't play online.

DLC = DownLoadable Content

It doesn't necessarily mean "online gaming". Many games have DLC (aka Add-ons) available that's just for single player games.

#44578 - 11/10/12 12:46 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I'm sorry; I meant I don't play online, nor do I have any consoles hooked up to the world wide intraweb.

#44579 - 11/10/12 12:52 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

With the modern consoles(PS3 and Xbox360) hooking up to the internet with them is nothing. Plus with Nintendo now seemly joining in with the WiiU, not having your console hooked up may leave you out in the cold with the WiiU, PS4 and Xbox720 generation.

#44581 - 11/10/12 12:54 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

It's been leaving me out in the cold for many years... not playing online that is. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to have enough funds to enter said next generation of gaming. I just might fall back on the thousands of dollars worth of gaming paraphenalia that I've already invested in, and go retro.

#44584 - 11/10/12 01:05 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

I'm sorry; I meant I don't play online, nor do I have any consoles hooked up to the world wide intraweb.

It shouldn't be too hard to get your console connected onto the Internet. I personally use a 50ft Ethernet cable to get my PS3 online. I rarely play online gaming, but I always go to the PSN Store and buy a few games.

#44587 - 11/10/12 01:11 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: joelgundam01]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Physically connecting isn't the runaround I'm trying to avoid. It's jacking around with the networks, online stores, and fees that I'm trying to avoid. It pisses me off. You give 'em the money for the consoles, you give 'em the money for the games, you give 'em the money for the peripherals & controllers, and then they expect you to give 'em money for the network fees and add-ons; no thanks. F???ing vampires.

#44590 - 11/10/12 01:28 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Dont feel bad i dont internet at my house and i do all my online things with my iphone. I will eventually get high speed however it seems like everyone wants to play just call of duty. Which is fine for a little bit but i appreciate my rpgs way more. Rpgs deserve more attention these shooters are getting out of control. Back in the day i really loved starcraft, warcraft, and diablo. However now i love my final fantasies, dragon quests, tales of games

#44591 - 11/10/12 01:30 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: Cheap One]
Animejr Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Originally Posted By: Cheap One
With the modern consoles(PS3 and Xbox360) hooking up to the internet with them is nothing. Plus with Nintendo now seemly joining in with the WiiU, not having your console hooked up may leave you out in the cold with the WiiU, PS4 and Xbox720 generation.

This is true, ive heard that some of the newer consoles are possibly going all digital. I think its a bad idea because many people still dont have internet. And me personally i prefer owning a physical copy of everything, i hate digital

#44595 - 11/10/12 01:44 PM Re: What video game did you just buy? [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

and then they expect you to give 'em money for the network fees and add-ons; no thanks. F???ing vampires.

There are no network fees on the PS3 (free service). That only applies to the Xbox 360.

Page 12 of 57 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 56 57 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.