Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#42743 - 09/26/12 11:16 AM My Collection
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I thought Iíd go ahead and start the 1st Thread in this Forum Topic.
I never knew how many Titles I owned so, I went ahead and counted.

I always condense my Anime and I keep my Adult Titles in a place ( shelf slotted for 14mm Cases )
that only excepts the 14mm ( standard ) sized Cases, I have 14mm Cases that will hold up to 6 discís

This means each case could ( and most do ) hold up to 6 Titles ( discís )
and Titleís like Bible Black take up two cases, but I count them as one Title.

Ever Title I have I own all of the volumes of, unless it wasnít Dubbed into English.

And much to my surprise ( cause I didnĎt know ), at this time the Collection consist of 85 Titles.

So there you go, the 1st Thread grin

#43057 - 10/05/12 03:20 AM Re: My Collection [Re: BWBODDY]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Pretty much the same ones as before:

Body Transfer
Super Sexy Android
Anime Fiction 1
Virgin Touch
Sex Exchange

Anime Fiction has 3 parts.
Part 1 is three stories (Cowboy Bebop, Love Hina, and a third one I don't recognize). Part 2 has clips of anime characters having sex including Belldandy, Misty (who is rather busty), and a few others. Part 3 is just naked pictures of various girls (lots of sailor scouts).

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.