Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#41787 - 09/14/12 05:03 PM Is 1/2 prince for sale anywhere? :(
Angel Offline
UPSF Ensign

Back before i knew how bad scanlations were I read a chapter of it, but now that I want to buy and read it, I can't find it. frown
Can anyone help me out?

Advertisement
#41789 - 09/14/12 06:32 PM Re: Is 1/2 prince for sale anywhere? :( [Re: Angel]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
The Wikipedia article does not carry any indication that the story was ever released in North America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1/2_Prince

Your best bet may be to try and contact the original publisher of the novels or manhua, whichever it is that you want to read.

#41876 - 09/16/12 08:28 PM Re: Is 1/2 prince for sale anywhere? :( [Re: Angel]
LaughingMan Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Niagara Falls. Canada
I would've definitely bought it if I saw it ^.^

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.