Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#41626 - 09/08/12 03:32 PM Eleven YA Entertainment Titles Going Out of Print
CheechMonger Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Junior Grade

Loc: Florida
I got my September YAE Insider email and saw that they have listed the following titles as ones going out of print:

Palace (aka Princess Hours)
My Lovely Sam-Soon
A Prince's First Love
Forever Yours
Into the Sunlight
Medical Brothers
Shoot for the Stars
Something Happened in Bali
Sunlight Upon Me
Tree of Heaven
Two Outs Bottom of the 9th Inning

I already have My Lovely Sam-Soon and have enjoyed it quite a bit. Any recommendations on the other titles as must-haves that I should get before they vanish forever?

Advertisement
#41652 - 09/09/12 01:57 PM Re: Eleven YA Entertainment Titles Going Out of Print [Re: CheechMonger]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Something Happened in Bali
Sunlight Upon Me

Those two were ones that i enjoyed a good deal and wouldn't mind watching again.

Forever Yours is one that i haven't gotten too far into to say one way or another but after 5 eps it seems decent enough.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.