Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#41334 - 08/27/12 12:33 AM DVD Orders?
Shawn147 Offline
UPSF Ensign

I think i might be posting this in the right section. I'm not sure. This is my first time posting here.

I recently saw that RightStuf was having a sale on some items from VIZ Media. But i also bought some other things, here's what i bought:

Bleach DVD Box Set 4 Part 1: The Bount (Hyb) (Eps 64-79)
Bleach DVD Box Set 4 Part 2: The Bount (Hyb) (Eps 80-91)
Bleach DVD Box Set 5: The Assault (Hyb) (Eps 92-109)

Bleach Movie 3 DVD (Hyb): Fade to Black
Naruto: Shippuden Movie 1 DVD (Hyb)
Sands of Destruction DVD Complete Series (Hyb) - Viridian Collection

So my question is, Am i going to get all 6 togather when the More Arriving Soon is ready? Or am i going to get my In Stock and Available one week from now, like always, and get the More Arriving Soon later on when their ready?

Edited by Shawn147 (08/27/12 12:34 AM)

Advertisement
#41335 - 08/27/12 12:48 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: Shawn147]
EricDent Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Usually they ship out the stuff that's in stock, and then later the stuff that's out of stock.

#41341 - 08/27/12 11:10 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: Shawn147]
Richard Harms Offline

UPSF Admiral

Loc: Des Moines, Iowa, US
For orders shipping to a US address, that use Economy shipping, we'll hold the order until everything is in stock before shipping, or we may choose later on to make a partial shipment for you (at our expense).

For other ship methods, we'll make an initial shipment of everything on the order that's in stock, and the wait on the rest (unless we choose to make a partial shipment at our expense).

You may, at your expense, request a partial shipment at anytime by contacting customer care. I believe the price to do that is the same as the first item price for each of the shipping methods.

Disclaimer: I may be completely wrong, and all this may change at any time.

#41343 - 08/27/12 11:27 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: Shawn147]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
In my experience it's always been as the others have said. So whatever is in stock expect to see that first.

#41545 - 09/05/12 03:38 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: Shawn147]
SD Maruko-kun Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Netherlands
And for standard international shipping the situation is very different: they're more likely to combine orders than ship a partial/initial order.
Understandable when, I guess, an extra package is 12-3=$9.
(I think the only "partial" shipment for me was my order that contained Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei DVD 1 (I guess after a few months Righstuf got fed up of waiting for that release that would never materialize before shipping my order... wink ) )

#41548 - 09/05/12 11:08 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: SD Maruko-kun]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I've heard so much buzz about Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, yet a solid media release has yet to materialize.

#43545 - 10/21/12 04:08 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: Shawn147]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
It probally never will according to Media Blasters.

#43554 - 10/21/12 10:59 AM Re: DVD Orders? [Re: zrdb]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Sadly, like so many other aspects of life; so many of the greats never have a chance to come to fruition. That's why I have a large solid media collection. I'm doin' what I can to hang on to the ones that do.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.