Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 15 of 20 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 >
Topic Options
#41239 - 08/23/12 10:16 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Christy]
San Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Iowa
Thanks so much! I just got the Bizenghast through Rightstuf, so I would be thrilled to even get one or two others off this list! It never hurts to ask, and thanks so much for even discussing the possibility of it. Gives me a bit of hope.

Advertisement
#41277 - 08/25/12 11:43 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Manhiem]
stargates Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Ct
Originally Posted By: Manhiem
I just finished watching three episodes of "Seitokai Yakuindomo" on YouTube. I withdraw my suggestion. sweat
. Now this is a first, someone withdrawing a title request.

#41280 - 08/25/12 12:25 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
I also recently finished Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko on YouTube. It's a nice little slice of life story about a girl who believes she was abducted by aliens, and then sent back to observe humanity on their behalf. Her cousin, who has come to live with her for a while, decides that he must debunk that notion.

I found it frustrating that the story ended just as it was beginning to get interesting, but it might still be a good title for RightStuf to look at.

Edited by Manhiem (08/25/12 12:26 PM)

#41316 - 08/26/12 02:43 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

It is pretty new, so it may be licensed already just not announced but I will request it just in case.

"Sword Art Online" or "Sodo Ato Onrain"

#41438 - 08/31/12 08:48 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Kimiko Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Netherlands
Dear Nozomi,

I would love you forever, and pay premium price, if you would license Tamayura and give it the same awesome treatment as you did Aria. After two years, and a few more shelves of anime, the Aria boxes are still my favorites in my collection.

Tamayura is another iyashi-kei (healing type) anime by Junichi Sato, the director of Aria. I just finished watching the first season (and re-watching the OVA), and it is truly a worthy successor of his earlier masterpiece.

Of course, technology has moved on from DVD to BluRay, but Tamayura's visuals are very much worth it, and BD would have plenty of room for extras. The Japanese BDs look like they have some interesting videos and commentary that I'd love to see.

A second season of Tamayura will be coming next year, so now would probably be a good time to start a translation and release.

Sincerely,
Kimiko

#41745 - 09/13/12 10:09 AM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
SoundMonkey44 Offline
UPSF Ensign

Loc: Southwest U.S.
I would love to see NOZOMI acquire and release THE TATAMI GALAXY ! As it seems Funimation & co are ignoring this wonderful series outside of Streaming.

Also, on the retro side, Saves of DUAL! Paralell Trouble Adventure & Magical Project S Mwould be much appreciated!

Maybe Sailor Moon if Funi doesn't snatch it up first.

#41872 - 09/16/12 07:34 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Christy]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Loc: Pennsylvania
Where do we recommend suggestions for book licensing? There are a ton that I could list and I'd really be interested.

#41873 - 09/16/12 07:42 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Alison Roberts]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
You can do that here. There doesn't seem to be a separate thread for manga/novel licensing suggestions yet.

#41887 - 09/16/12 11:02 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: Manhiem]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Awesome. Thanks for letting me know. I'll need to compile my list into a comprehendable format before I create one.

Edited by sevi (09/16/12 11:03 PM)

#42389 - 09/17/12 11:53 PM Re: Nozomi Entertainment Licensing Suggestions & Requests - 2012 [Re: sevi]
sevi Offline
UPSF Commodore

Long list of licenses I'd love to see resurrected:
Monochrome Factor
Demon Sacred
Red Hot Chili Samurai
Momo Tama
Momogumi Plus Senki
Silver Diamond
Vassalord
Demon Flowers
Junjou Romantica
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Faerie's Landing
King of Hell
Deadman Wonderland
Clean-Freak Fully-Equipped
AiNO
Fate/stay Night
Your & My Secret
Kyo Kara Maoh
The Secret Notes of Lady Kanoko
Pavane for a Dead Girl
Bride of Deimos
From Eroica With Love
Cross x Break
Broken Blade
Tactics
Voice or Noise
Sex Pistols
Desert Coral
E's
Young Magician
Occult Cafe
Dark Edge
Canterella
Aegis
Do Whatever You Want
School Rumble
Alive: The Final Evolution
Ghost Hunt
Moyasimon
Nighthead Genesis
Togainu no Chi
Code:Breaker
Yokai Doctor
Princess Ressurection
Dragon Eye
Portrait of M & N
Bound Beauty
and Song of the Hanging Sky

Page 15 of 20 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.