Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 39 of 132 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 131 132 >
Topic Options
#40858 - 08/12/12 05:48 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
After looking all over for Narnia-Prince Caspian I finally found it and watched same-great movie.

My Anime Bluray Collection

Advertisement
#40905 - 08/14/12 12:59 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
I kinda hope they at least do The Silver Chair, since the BBC version got that far.

Got bored last night & watched Predator for at least the 12th time.
Still an awesome movie, with cool action, great actors, and of course the always fun Swartzenegger one-liners.

#40989 - 08/17/12 12:29 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Speaking of Narnia, I got the old cartoon version of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (from 1978) via Netflix DVD service.
It was actualy pretty good, and was very similar to the live action version that the BBC did a few years later.
Though the animation was a bit odd looking sometimes.

#40994 - 08/17/12 01:47 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: EricDent
Speaking of Narnia, I got the old cartoon version of The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (from 1978) via Netflix DVD service.
It was actualy pretty good, and was very similar to the live action version that the BBC did a few years later.
Though the animation was a bit odd looking sometimes.

I have the BBC version also.
And the BBC version of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

#41084 - 08/19/12 06:45 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Yeah it's pretty obvious that I would have the BBC show & the Hollywood movie as well of Hitchikers Guide (since my "cousin" Arthur Dent is in it).
I have all the books as well, Mr. Adams will be seriously missed for his fun stories.

Speaking of fun stories, went to see The Expendables 2 today, it was ridculously over the top. Though I think they figured out that they are pretty funny as well, cause there are some hilarious parts.
Just Chuck Norris alone made it worth it, then you throw in Jean Claude Van Damme as well. BTW he can still hit those jump spin kicks pretty good.
They really should of had Chuck Norris Vs JCVD, but Sly was like "nope" I get the cool fights.

#41089 - 08/19/12 11:36 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Fantasic Mr. Fox, pretty decent movie. Liked the stop-motion animation & the story was good. Though it seemed to focus a bit too much on the "sibling rivalry" between the cousins.

Apparently a guy that came into Office Max when I worked there helped on some if this movie & The Princess & The Frog. He had some pretty good talent in drawing cars & neat characters. I did not really watch the credits to either but if you see a guy named Randy Sirosis (or something like that) in the credits, that's him.

#41159 - 08/21/12 07:17 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Um... f??? yeah!

#41160 - 08/21/12 08:41 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: kiku]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: kiku
Um... f??? yeah!

Nice SiteÖ. Iíve always loved Milla Jovovich..

Iím mad, because just like the last one, Iím sure itís only going to be shown in 3D around here..
And I donít do 3D, which means I will have to wait till it comes out on DVD, like I did the last one.

I know Iíve seen it mentioned on the Net as coming out in 2D, 3D & IMAX, but like I said, the last one didnít show in 2D around here.
( but, I'll keep my fingers crossed, just incase )

On a parallel note: Iím glad to see that the CGI Resident Evil: Damnation got a DVD release date.

#41178 - 08/21/12 04:28 PM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

They making another Resident Evil movie? Why must they do this?

#41187 - 08/22/12 12:13 AM Re: What did you just watch (non anime)? [Re: EricDent]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Cause they are cheap to make & make a ton of money!

I pretty much gave up after the 3rd one.

Speaking of odd stuff (like Resident Evil movies) watched Sucker Punch from Netflix. It was the rental version, so not sure how much is edited.

It was really confusing, but looked cool as heck. Some of it kinda reminded me of certain anime shows. The ending was a bit of a let down, cause I thought the petite girl (Baby Doll) was going to escape.

Page 39 of 132 < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 131 132 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.