Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#41047 - 08/19/12 08:32 AM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: The Dark Lord]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

Loc: Iowa, U.S.
HmmmI still can't find what you are referring to. Any chance you could do a screenshot and email it to troyr@rightstuf.com?

Thanks. Would like to understand it. smile

Advertisement
#41048 - 08/19/12 08:37 AM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: TroyR]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

Oh, you mean the scroll arrows on the from page of rightstuf.com? Yeah those have always been there - perhaps they weren't showing up for you for a while? Weird.

#41050 - 08/19/12 10:33 AM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: TroyR]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: TroyR
Oh, you mean the scroll arrows on the from page of rightstuf.com? Yeah those have always been there - perhaps they weren't showing up for you for a while? Weird.

Most likely the server was hanging on loading up the "scroll arrows" image.

I get it all the time on your site, where an image (or half the site itself) takes a long time for it to load. It just hangs and I don't experience this with any other site I visit.

#41051 - 08/19/12 10:43 AM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01

Most likely the server was hanging on loading up the "scroll arrows" image.

I get it all the time on your site, where an image (or half the site itself) takes a long time for it to load. It just hangs and I don't experience this with any other site I visit.

When Iím going to the Forums.
I get Server Error a lot

#41069 - 08/19/12 03:49 PM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: TroyR]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Yup. They were gone for a day or two. It's never happened before. They're back now though. Irregardless, it was no big deal; just something I noticed.

#41119 - 08/20/12 12:18 PM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: The Dark Lord]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

And if you haven't noticed yet, the product pages now have a "pin it" button to pin the product graphic to Pinterest. You can see all of the stuff people have been pinning at:

http://pinterest.com/source/rightstuf.com/

#41121 - 08/20/12 12:55 PM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: BWBODDY]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

I have never received an error message here. Next time it happens, let me know so I can look at the logs. Thanks. smile

#41122 - 08/20/12 01:00 PM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: TroyR]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
I have never received an error message here. Next time it happens, let me know so I can look at the logs. Thanks. smile

ROGER THAT !
* it "mainly" happens ( but not always ) when trying to go from my On-Order page to the Forums *

#41123 - 08/20/12 01:22 PM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: TroyR]
joelgundam01 Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY

Can you please look into the lag issue? It's getting ridiculous and it occurs almost on a daily basis for me. I don't get any error messages.

Web Browser: Firefox (latest version)

#41133 - 08/20/12 03:35 PM Re: New website - some details of new features [Re: The Dark Lord]
TroyR Offline
UPSF Admiral

We've looked at reports of speed and don't see and latency out of the ordinary - can you tell us what exactly are you experiencing? Thanks.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.