Start Shopping! Cart
?
Topic Options
#41081 - 08/19/12 05:55 PM Who here would give there abilitty to walk for this
LtSheppard Offline
UPSF Ensign

i would ride in a wheel chair the rest of my life if they would just finish dubing d gray man and hunter x hunter lol

Advertisement
#41092 - 08/19/12 11:55 PM Re: Who here would give there abilitty to walk for this [Re: LtSheppard]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
In order for the dubbing of D Grey Man to happen, Funimation needs to know it's worth the extra cost that the studio wants, since the first half sold very well. So make sure to buy it (if you have not already) and tell your friends (who are into anime) to do so as well.

As for Hunter X Hunter it's possible now that Viz (I think it's from them) has a new CEO that is focused on the anime division. So it might happen in the future, though I would bet some people want Monster more than that show.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.