Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#45766 - 12/05/12 07:44 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: Cheap One
Saying no to Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge just became impossible

Kasumi is finally a part of NG3. Now I can play as my favorite Shrine Maiden and Ninja? Will be getting this for sure now when I do finally get a WiiU.

I'll just buy Dead or Alive 5 for my DOA character fix. smile

I was never really into the the Ninja Gaiden games.

Advertisement
#45769 - 12/05/12 09:00 PM Re: Wii U [Re: joelgundam01]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: kiku
Am I to understand that it features both Ayane AND Kasumi?

Correct the sisters are now both in Ninja Gaiden 3. I'll be shocked if their brother, Hayate doesn't also join them now.

Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
I'll just buy Dead or Alive 5 for my DOA character fix. smile

I was never really into the the Ninja Gaiden games.

Now I do rather just play with Ayane and Kasumi in DOA5, but Momiji is more then enough to get me to buy NG3. So sad she only appears as a partner in 1 chapter in the Xbox360 version of NG3 and not playable.

#47437 - 01/23/13 09:38 AM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I see what you did there Nintendo

Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker WiiU

#47449 - 01/23/13 02:16 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I truly loved the Wind Waker experience on the Cube. I had (ignorantly) avoided the title for years after it's release due to fans' dismay at the cartoony graphics. This was a mistake on my (and their?) part. The Wind Waker is a beautiful and enchanting adventure of epic proportions. Leaf gliding, exploring distant dungeons at sea, battling hulking knights using their own swords against them; I could go on and on. I'm ever thankful that I still have this title and my Cube.

#47461 - 01/23/13 03:43 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I still have Wind Waker GCN edition as well. I do look forward to this release of it though.

OTT 3DS is such a huge improvement over the old OOT that it almost makes OOT N64 edition unplayable. I'm hoping Nintendo can do that with this release of WW.

The main improvement I will be looking for is traveling. King Of Red Lions is so slow and the ocean is far too big.

Also would like to see improvements on the 2nd quest. Now I know we will not see Double Damage & Mirrored like we seen in OOT MQ 3DS. Though I would like a better 2nd quest then what we seen in the original WW.

#47462 - 01/23/13 03:57 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

I have "Ocarina Of Time/Ocarina Of Time Master Quest" for the Cube. That s??? is hard. Now that I think about it... I don't think that I beat the Master Quest.

#47470 - 01/23/13 04:32 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

I had the GCN version of Master Quest as well. Though it is a lot easier. As it isn't mirrored or double damage.

That mirrored causes all kind of problems. At first I was even lost in Hyrule Field.

#47484 - 01/23/13 11:23 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Sounds brutal. Ever played the Four Swords Adventures on the Cube? That was a blast.

#47500 - 01/24/13 02:21 PM Re: Wii U [Re: kiku]
Cheap One Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: kiku
Ever played the Four Swords Adventures on the Cube? That was a blast.

Nope. I don't have anyone to play it with me. I'm the only person I know with a Cube, let alone the only one that still plays Zelda. Tried getting my little cousin into Zelda, but he doesn't like the puzzle aspect of it. He just likes putting in my Twilight Princess and going around killing everything with the Master Sword. For awhile he wouldn't even touch Skyward Sword till I beat it and kept a copy of the beaten file for him to play around on. He still barely wants to play it as he sucks at the motion controls.

#47514 - 01/24/13 11:34 PM Re: Wii U [Re: Cheap One]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Short attention span theatre... the sad state of affairs today. You've gotta work for your Master Sword. It's not the destination, but the journey. BTW IIRC you don't need anybody else to play Four Swords. It's a one player game, but you can link cable Gameboy Advances up to the Cube to play with others.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.