Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#39666 - 07/08/12 08:24 PM So, I Can't Play H
Chrisc Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Massachusetts
Click to Watch Trailor

Quote:
SYNOPSIS: NEVER make a deal with a wet goddess you’ve only just met. That’s a lesson Ryosuke Kaga learns the hard way when he foolishly agrees to let Lisara Restole use some of his “essence” to stay in this world. Because despite her smoking hot appearance, Lisara’s actually a Shinigami, a Goddess of Death. However, she DOESN’T steal years off his life like any decent Shinigami would do. Oh no, instead she sucks him dry of something much more perverse by leeching off his lecherous spirit and draining his ability to enjoy… er… the things that teenage boys normally spend most of their time thinking about! And now that he’s been de-debased and de-debauched by her un-dirty trick, the poor regenerated degenerate’s only hope of getting his licentiousness renewed is to join the queen of mental-clean on her quest, since when she leaves our mortal plane he regains his normal immorality! But the termination of the probation of his reprobation isn’t guaranteed, because Goddesses of Death can be really harsh mistresses and it’s going to be anything but easy to go back to being sleazy in So, I Can’t Play H!

It was said a few times that Demon King Daimao was never intended to have a dub, so If you want this to get a dub watch it on Crunchyroll! Other anime just like this is Funimations's High School DXD

Advertisement
#39667 - 07/08/12 08:48 PM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

This is already in my Summer series viewing list. If I like it I will buy it even if it is sub only.

#39668 - 07/08/12 08:54 PM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: Chrisc
Click to Watch Trailor

Quote:
SYNOPSIS: NEVER make a deal with a wet goddess you’ve only just met. That’s a lesson Ryosuke Kaga learns the hard way when he foolishly agrees to let Lisara Restole use some of his “essence” to stay in this world. Because despite her smoking hot appearance, Lisara’s actually a Shinigami, a Goddess of Death. However, she DOESN’T steal years off his life like any decent Shinigami would do. Oh no, instead she sucks him dry of something much more perverse by leeching off his lecherous spirit and draining his ability to enjoy… er… the things that teenage boys normally spend most of their time thinking about! And now that he’s been de-debased and de-debauched by her un-dirty trick, the poor regenerated degenerate’s only hope of getting his licentiousness renewed is to join the queen of mental-clean on her quest, since when she leaves our mortal plane he regains his normal immorality! But the termination of the probation of his reprobation isn’t guaranteed, because Goddesses of Death can be really harsh mistresses and it’s going to be anything but easy to go back to being sleazy in So, I Can’t Play H!

It was said a few times that Demon King Daimao was never intended to have a dub, so If you want this to get a dub watch it on Crunchyroll! Other anime just like this is Funimations's High School DXD

Bummer… cry
I’d love to see it, but it’s asking me to sign in

#39672 - 07/09/12 12:43 AM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
Originally Posted By: Chrisc
I saw tentacles! angel

#39675 - 07/09/12 05:49 AM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
Nambu Hakase Offline
UPSF Lieutenant Commander

The synopsis sort of sound like a scene from Bible Black. smile

#39693 - 07/09/12 11:16 PM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
EricDent Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Texas
Sounds kinda interesting, I will keep an eye out for it, when it comes to DVD.
BTW I know it's a minor thing, but I thought that it was spelled trailer, not trailor...

#39695 - 07/09/12 11:19 PM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Nambu Hakase]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I saw tentacles! devil

#39697 - 07/09/12 11:26 PM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: EricDent]
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Originally Posted By: EricDent
BTW I know it's a minor thing, but I thought that it was spelled trailer, not trailor...

It is spelled trailer, but after watching the PV of "So, I can't play H!" I could understand someone's brain not working totally correct.

#39713 - 07/10/12 11:58 AM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
Hobby Ninja Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: North Carolina
That opening song left me exhausted.

Interesting though, heheheh. devil

#39767 - 07/11/12 04:32 PM Re: So, I Can't Play H [Re: Chrisc]
Chrisc Offline
UPSF Lieutenant

Loc: Massachusetts
So, I Can't Play H!

Click to watch Episode 1 on July 14th

It was said a few times that Demon King Daimao was never intended to have a dub, so If you want this to get a dub watch it on Crunchyroll! Another anime just like this is Funimations's High School DXD.

Availability for premium users: Jul 14, 2012

Availability for free users: Jul 14, 2012

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.