Start Shopping! Cart
?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#39429 - 07/02/12 04:05 PM Re: Regards to Right Stuf's new announcement [Re: BWBODDY]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Question ( becuase I do not KNOW the answer for sure )
Was Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians and/or Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor already dubbed ??
If not will it be ??

Yes they will contain dubs, since it's coming from Funimation.

It's uncertain how far Media Blasters got with the dubbing on Great Guardians. Considering that the fans didn't like the Dragon Destiny dub much and Funimation has access to a couple of the voice actors from the first season (Hakufu especially), I would say that Funimation will be dubbing (or re-dubbing) these in house.

Advertisement
#39430 - 07/02/12 04:22 PM Re: Regards to Right Stuf's new announcement [Re: J.E.S.]
Seoulution Offline
UPSF Ensign

Wait, what? Aoi Hana!?!?!

YESSSS!!!

Now go get Sasameki Koto.

#39432 - 07/02/12 04:54 PM Re: Regards to Right Stuf's new announcement [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: BWBODDY
Question ( becuase I do not KNOW the answer for sure )
Was Ikki Tousen: Great Guardians and/or Ikki Tousen: Xtreme Xecutor already dubbed ??
If not will it be ??

Yes they will contain dubs, since it's coming from Funimation.

It's uncertain how far Media Blasters got with the dubbing on Great Guardians. Considering that the fans didn't like the Dragon Destiny dub much and Funimation has access to a couple of voice actors from the first season (Hakufu especially), I would say that Funimation will be dubbing (or re-dubbing) these in house.

Excellent grin !!!
I so want the rest of the Ikki Tousen Series

#39465 - 07/03/12 11:49 AM Re: Regards to Right Stuf's new announcement [Re: BWBODDY]
kiku Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Temporally Displaced
I wonder if we should expect a redub of Dragon Destiny then, as well?

#39480 - 07/03/12 01:00 PM Re: Regards to Right Stuf's new announcement [Re: kiku]
joelgundam01 Online
UPSF Rear Admiral

Loc: Western NY
Originally Posted By: kiku

No! Media Blasters still has the rights to Dragon Destiny and will continue so for few more years. Funimation made it quite clear that only GG and XX were available to license.

#39482 - 07/03/12 02:31 PM Re: Regards to Right Stuf's new announcement [Re: joelgundam01]
BWBODDY Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: Louisville,Ky.
Originally Posted By: joelgundam01
Originally Posted By: kiku

No! Media Blasters still has the rights to Dragon Destiny and will continue so for few more years. Funimation made it quite clear that only GG and XX were available to license.

The more Ikki Tousen is brought up the more I salivate yummy

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.