www.rightstuf.com
darklord@rightstuf.com
Become a minion of the Dark Lord today!

Advertisement
#39250 - 06/27/12 03:20 PM Re: Anime Expo 2012 Announcement [Re: The Dark Lord]
Manhiem Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Idaho
Hm. As far as I know, no one has picked up Hanasaku Iroha or Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko yet, so those are possibilities for newer titles. Kamichu! was a good Geneon title that Funi passed over, so that might be a good choice (though the fact that Funi passed it over probably means that it didn't sell all that well). With Central Park Media gone, the old Patlabor franchise might be a good fit. It would need a re-master, though, since every one of the disks had a peculiar defect that required me to stop and restart my DVD player.

But really, I have no idea.

Edited by Manhiem (06/27/12 03:26 PM)

#39322 - 06/29/12 08:26 PM Re: Anime Expo 2012 Announcement [Re: The Dark Lord]
zrdb Offline
UPSF Vice Admiral

Loc: In The US-SR.
I ain't a gonna speculate being as I already know.

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.