Start Shopping! Cart
Topic Options
#37596 - 05/14/12 02:15 PM 2 new Nintendo Selects 2 Price Drops
Cheap One Offline
UPSF Rear Admiral

Nintendo has added two new Nintendo Selects titles which are 20 bucks in North America.

The only one of interest to me is Pikmin 2. Which is rather weird as they never released it on the Wii in NA before this, we only had it on the Gamecube.

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Super Smash Bros. Brawl have seen price drops to 29.99. Not a good sign for DK to see one of his games go down in price so quickly.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/5syNHBtD1_tMdX8xi5XxzNHkM_2e8_x2

I think the Pikmin 2 Wii release is a very good sign that Nintendo will unveil the promised Pikmin 3 at E3 for the WiiU. Which is great news for me as it might get me to buy a WiiU before a Zelda is announced. As I haven't bought a Nintendo system without a Zelda since the Nintendo 64.

Advertisement
#37607 - 05/14/12 09:25 PM Re: 2 new Nintendo Selects 2 Price Drops [Re: Cheap One]
Gevin Offline
UPSF Captain

Loc: Houston, Tx
I also love the Pikmin games.
That being said, I probably won't pick it up just 'cuz I've already got it..

Moderator:  TroyR 

© 1997 - 2014 Right Stuf, Inc. (800) 338-6827. All Rights Reserved. Dealer Inquiries Invited.

*The following restrictions apply to all coupons unless otherwise noted: Items already heavily discounted (weekly specials, bargain bin items, closeout items, and specialty imports item s) are excluded from coupon discounts. Orders must be completed through our online store at RightStuf.com. Items that are on special or are excluded from additional discounts do not count toward coupon dollar amount requ irements. Only one coupon or gift certificate may be applied to each order. Canceling or revising your order may affect its eligibility for the coupon.